Love the BBC SWFC homepage right now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/sheffield-wednesday

Leeds with pic of McManaman and report on his loan then:

Pic of Loovens celebrating (Newcastle 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday report)

Pic of Fletcher puffing his chest out (Sheffield Wednesday 1-0 Rotherham United report)

Pic of Fletcher seemingly karate chopping Joao's head (Sheffield Wednesday 2-0 Barnsley report)

Ignore the Reading pic

Pic of two Preston goons arguing (Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 Preston North End report)

Pic of Fessi looking at the stars (Wolves 0-2 Sheffield Wednesday report)

Long may it continue

3 minutes ago, djorkaeff said:

I'm quite open about it. I've nothing to hide - unlike the BBC. nor do I think the world will survive on unicorn petting zoo's like the liberals. I'd sooner keep posts promoting the anti british biased corp out of football forums. 

Sounds like the CBC over here. They're supposed to be neutral but are a blatant propaganda outlet for the Liberal party. They even ignore the left wing (or progressive) parties as much as the Conservatives lol

1 minute ago, djorkaeff said:

I'm quite open about it. I've nothing to hide - unlike the BBC. nor do I think the world will survive on unicorn petting zoo's like the liberals. I'd sooner keep posts promoting the anti british biased corp out of football forums. 

So you think you can keep the BBC out of football by posting random weirdness about child abuse?

Are you related to David Icke?

3 minutes ago, djorkaeff said:

Now can you say that again in English please.  Are you an immigrant struggling with the English language?  

Just now, owlandished said:

So you think you can keep the BBC out of football by posting random weirdness about child abuse?

Are you related to David Icke?

Random weirdness about child abuse. You don't know so much about BBC history do you. 

Anti British, Politically Correct, Elitest Liberals collects regressive tax on poor people to pay themselves lots to tell the poor people what they should think. 

I mean, I'll all say about the BBC is that all I ever hear from my lefty friends that are suspicious of the media is that it's very right bias, and from my righty friends that are suspicious of the media is that it's very left bias.

If both sides think it's bias against them, it's probably doing a half decent job of sticking reasonably in the middle ground...