Villa v L**ds

Guest domSWFC

I wouldn't mind if Leeds won to be honest. 

I think Villa are more likely to last the distance than Leeds. Their run is already overdue to end, they don't have a big enough squad to keep it up. 

2 minutes ago, Stokey - London Owl said:

Imagine meeting Leeds in the play-offs.......

A horrific thought. 

Imagine us vs them in the play offs :duntmatter:

Would make the Kirkland game look like Peace in the Park. 

41 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

We want every game to be a draw but the bottom 6 to win each week (except against us). If we then average 2+pts per game we go up

In the week between Christmas and New Year, when I don't even know what day of the week it is, how on Earth do you expect me to do that sort of mental maths?!?!

1 hour ago, TheGaffer said:

Not seen a thread about this match. Who do we want to win this?

Personally I want Villa to. I reckon the psychological impact of us being able to overtake another team when we play Preston, is more important than worrying about dropping out of the playoffs if villa continue their run.

Thoughts?

Villa. All day. All week. I think some posters might know what I think of Leeds and it ain't pretty.:angry:

51 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

I wouldn't mind if Leeds won to be honest. 

I think Villa are more likely to last the distance than Leeds. Their run is already overdue to end, they don't have a big enough squad to keep it up. 

I agree with your analysis of Leeds, which is dangerous because my analyses are about as reliable as lavatory paper bought for a misleadingly cheap price from a well known discounter who's name is an anagram of Bome Hargains. Don't trust it. Oh, what a Cellini I've been in that respect!:laugh: