Joao

9 minutes ago, owlandished said:

Nuhiu 19 goals from 135 league appearances for SWFC

Forestieri 21 from 55

Joao 6 from 48

Hooper 18 from 46

Fletcher 6 from 21

No real need for any Nuhiu bashing!  He'll have a part to play, like last night.

Shame on you.

Edited by zzmdu

9 minutes ago, owlandished said:

Nuhiu 19 goals from 135 league appearances for SWFC

Forestieri 21 from 55

Joao 6 from 48

Hooper 18 from 46

Fletcher 6 from 21

But if you posted FF's tally as a striker, as a keen statto  I'm sure you know it's actually very poor. 

5 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

No real need for any Nuhiu bashing!  He'll have a part to play, like last night.

Shame on you.

What you going on about? How is stating Nuhiu has 19 goals in 135 league appearances "Nuhiu bashing"? Weird

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

But if you posted FF's tally as a striker, as a keen statto  I'm sure you know it's actually very poor. 

Yes, I believe statistically the best line up in terms of goals scored ratio to date would have Fletcher and Hooper up front and Forestieri out wide  

1 minute ago, owlandished said:

What you going on about? How is stating Nuhiu has 19 goals in 135 league appearances "Nuhiu bashing"? Weird

Yes, I believe statistically the best line up in terms of goals scored ratio to date would have Fletcher and Hooper up front and Forestieri out wide  

Do you think Carlos will pick this formation?

7 minutes ago, owlandished said:

No I don't think it I know it, as he picked this formation in the starting XI v Forest and we won 2-1

Oh well then, if you know it, it must be true.

Especially after it secured us a narrow injury home  win against a bottom team in September, with 2 goals from midfield! 

Edited by zzmdu

Just now, zzmdu said:

Oh well then, if you know it, it must be true.

Especially after it secured us a narrow home  win against a bottom team!

Mr zzmdu i am simply answering your questions with facts

And yes it is true, the team he picked v forest had Fletcher, Forestieri and Hooper in the starting XI, so if you ask me 'do i think Carlos will ever chose such a formation?' I have to answer yes, as he has already done so

Again, weird

2 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

And none of the three strikers scored a goal. If I remember correctly Lee scored both of them

Correct

But it does not change the answer ("yes") to the question "do you think Carlos will pick this formation?", as he evidently has done so

Whether he will repeat the decision it is another matter

1 minute ago, owlandished said:

Mr zzmdu i am simply answering your questions with facts

And yes it is true, the team he picked v forest had Fletcher, Forestieri and Hooper in the starting XI, so if you ask me 'do i think Carlos will ever chose such a formation?' I have to answer yes, as he has already done so

Again, weird

It's weird that you would choose a front two formation used in a narrow injury time home win against a bottom team in September, as a guide for Carlos's preferred front 2.

3 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

It's weird that you would choose a front two formation used in a narrow injury time home win against a bottom team in September, as a guide for Carlos's preferred front 2.

When did I say it was Carlos' preferred front 2? Seeing as he has only chosen that formation once in 23 games, I would suggest it is not

1 minute ago, oldishowl said:

I think it is fair to say all the strikers, except Nuhiu, will start games given the number of games we have to play.

The crunch will come when/if they are all fit for a game against another top 6 side

I wouldn't rule out Nuhiu starting a game in either league or cup

In terms of availability, Fletcher has been unavailable for 2 games this season, Forestieri for 4 and Hooper for 6

All 3 have been available for selection, at the same time, for a total of 14 games, and have played on the same pitch together during 8 games 

10 hours ago, zzmdu said:

I think not. Carlos' preferred front two is FF & Fletcher. Difficult to conclude otherwise.

As you have the stats, please tell me how many wins has Hooper scored in this season?

Hooper is the best Striker at this club regardless of your agenda against him. 

2 minutes ago, punkassmofo said:

Hooper is the best Striker at this club regardless of your agenda against him. 

I don't have agenda against him. Imo he's a good finisher, but with a poor work ethic and/or a poor level of fitness.

Not good enough imo for a top 4 side. I'd prefer Joao to start before Hooper (in a minority on here)

If your right, Hooper will be jettisoned back into the front two. We'll see. I think his injury will be stretched out.