Joao

Get rid. He's not good enough.

Three wins and three garbage performances. He's had a 'run' of three games and shown nothing. Absolutely nothing. If he can't score in this team then what chance has he got.

You should not stand still even when winning, we need to start by replacing him. 

Guest sirCharlesOaklhal

He's portuguese. He's black. He's a striker. He's going to be our Eder and score the winning goal at Wembley.

Trust me.

based on 8 minutes in a game we werent commiting players forward.

we know hes got goals and link up play in him, hes just not in sync with the players around him. he needs game time which we cant afford to give him at the moment.

unless we bring in better strikers younger or the same age im happy to keep him.

6 minutes ago, Blue n White Rampage said:

based on 8 minutes in a game we werent commiting players forward.

we know hes got goals and link up play in him, hes just not in sync with the players around him. he needs game time which we cant afford to give him at the moment.

unless we bring in better strikers younger or the same age im happy to keep him.

He hasn't got goals in him, this is the problem. 1 goal in 30 appearances. 

5 minutes ago, thatladfromchap said:

He's coming back from a long term injury. He's 23 years old. He's shown himself to be more than a capable target man/ outlet in the past at full force. Some of you negative cvnts make sick to the pit of my stomach im not kidding.

Anyone would think we'd just got battered by the top of the league not beaten them in thier own back yard with over 50,000 fans baying for blood at every challenge. 

Suppose some people have to moan under any circumstances. 

1 minute ago, Corneliusreeve said:

Anyone would think we'd just got battered by the top of the league not beaten them in thier own back yard with over 50,000 fans baying for blood at every challenge. 

Suppose some people have to moan under any circumstances. 

I'm ecstatic with performance and result. I would love the thread to come back and bite me on the backside. But it wont. He's just another Stevie May or Caolan Lavery.

The 'give him time' brigade need to realise we're a top six side with money and we can easily replace him. The quicker Hooper gets back, the better. 

He's had his chance in my eyes and not taken it. 

Weekly Lucas Joao game analysis thread continues...

He did ok again today, exactly what CC asked of him.

Would have liked to have seen him find the lines and run into the space again, Newcastle were pressed up so high were 2 or 3 good chances we had to break where he could have made a run into yards of space, but came short instead...He has the pace and power just doesn't know what to do with it!