best fans in championship vote

Guest The Claw

tbh I dont agree with that, I would give it leeds and I hate saying this but their support for their club is phenomenal. Ours is great too but leeds just seem to sellout every single away match and to say how many times they've been on sky so far they have taken a lot too on top of that. 

23 minutes ago, Animal said:

tbh I dont agree with that, I would give it leeds and I hate saying this but their support for their club is phenomenal. Ours is great too but leeds just seem to sellout every single away match and to say how many times they've been on sky so far they have taken a lot too on top of that. 

Why not vote newcastle then ?

Newcastle can have a vote when they have been out of the PL for 16 years.  We'll see if they're still getting 50,000 then.

As for Leeds.  They were in The Champions League 14 years ago.  They had 5 years in a row between '98 and '02 when they finished in the top 5 of the PL every season.  A chance to build up their fan numbers considerably.

Despite this and despite the fact that they have had lower prices than us last season and this season.

Despite the fact they are above us this season. 

They still are getting lower gates than us.  So you can stick their away support up their arse.

After the Wolves match we'll be averaging more than Brighton who are in a spanking new stadium and looking certainties for the top 2.

There is only one winner of that poll and that is the Super Owls!

1 hour ago, Animal said:

Yes but a lot of them are tw@ts.

And I +ed you by mistake!!!

lol

We are good away, but watch any highlights video of us at home,(or any video that hasnt been taken from the Kop) All you can hear is the infernal din of a brass band reverberating around the stands. The drummer sounds riddiculous on every video of Hillsborough. They bang it so loudly that you hardly ever hear the fans signing.

Its bloody embarrasing that some people have the nerve to call other supporters "tinpot" when they have flags or rattles/clackers whatever, yet we rely on trumpets to make a noise. Its about time the supporters found their voices and stopped sitting on their hands/phones at home.

2 minutes ago, Bassett's Allsorts said:

Happily admit Leeds' away support is fantastic, but they use that to disguise the fact their home support is absolutely garbage. Leeds is the UK's third biggest city and there's only one football team in it, yet their game against Newcastle was the first time they had sold out since 2010.

Yeah if you have a city only just smaller than ours and have only one club in it, you're bound to expect good away support - and they do deserve the plaudits for their away support.

Home support is pretty embarrassing though. Partly due to running of club I imagine, but still...

Vocal support at home despite higher attendances has been poor apart from Villa game this season.

I don't think its got owt to do with band, we've had band years and vocal support has been brilliant even during times when we've been watching crap.