Sign in to follow this  
oakowl

Att Chansiri's Youtube Channel

Only once on YT though, twice here apparently...

11 hours ago, F. Spiksley said:

Not necessarily, it looks like inappropriate/incorrect use of an ellipsis, rather than an absence of a capitalised letter. 

:stuwinky:

What the    ....      is an ellipsis?                       

Where did he grow up? He doesn't speak like he grew up in Thailand, I have Thai friends who speak almost perfect English but this kid doesn't have the Thai accent that Thai people have when speaking English.  From his other video his kid brother doesn't speak English yet.

Maybe he just had the very best native English speaking teachers but it's unusual for a Thai to speak English with a natural English speakers accent. 

11 hours ago, NIOwl said:

Where did he grow up? He doesn't speak like he grew up in Thailand, I have Thai friends who speak almost perfect English but this kid doesn't have the Thai accent that Thai people have when speaking English.  From his other video his kid brother doesn't speak English yet.

Maybe he just had the very best native English speaking teachers but it's unusual for a Thai to speak English with a natural English speakers accent. 

My guess is he'd be educated at one of the internatonal schools in Bangkok - maybe regents or Pattana.

They re taught the British (GCE/IB) curriculum in English and usually have British teachers educated in the UK. with what their family is worth, not a prayer he'd be educated in the Thai state system.

Here's a thought. Wonder if one of his English teachers supported Wednesday? 

New Att vid

Quality goal footage. 

bless him but think I'll get him some product for his fringe

Grest Vid, esecially the goal footage.

Who's the lass with the pony tail?

His English is great!  When he says me, we have to remember he literally means it!

Addictive to watch. Can someone who has a clue give Att an extra like (whatever that is) from me please.

Bet he's never been on a bus before.

And did he say Carlos Carvallo?

What a thoroughly nice young man! A credit to the Chansiri family, his teachers and elders.

Well done Att!

Att rocks, though he does have a brutal side that vid pranking his younger bro was awful the bad man. 

Keep it up att art makes me feel closer to the club with a bit of insight in the life of a chansiri 

On 12/19/2016 at 17:14, Bluesteel said:

PS Att is going to be a reight play boy in ten years or so isn't he? 

lol

Att's vlog is good. A lot better than those NUFC ones done by "Toon Army" brats for the Boxing Day game. Has he posted a vlog for that match? He looks like a star in the making.