Newcastle predictions

On 12/20/2016 at 17:24, asteener1867 said:

Be overjoyed with a point....Was there when Shelton got the winner...and sadly when the Geordies got 8.

Intimidating place to go, but keep 'em quiet for 30 minutes and you never know..proper football club, proper fans, proper kit    (proper stripes)

Best thing about their supporters is they are as deluded as us...nowt wrong with that...Delusion has kept me goin' since the 60's lol

but only on the front - so uncool - stripes front and back!

On 20/12/2016 at 13:29, BenitoCarbone said:

If we score three, and Forestieri doesn't score any of them.... That'll be the day Blades supporters fly.

Like Preston, Huddersfield, Forest, Cardiff last season?

And Bristol, our only three-goal haul this season?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Westwood~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Loovens~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lees~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Palmer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Pudi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hutch~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basnnan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Reach~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Forestieri~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fletch~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subs

Wildsmith

Hunt

Semedo

Wallace

Sougou

Nuihu

Hirst

1 - 1 (Forestieri)

Edited by paddyowl

I'd also put Fessi just behind Fletch on left as latter can hold ball up to let a 5 - man midfield come through.

Plus,  as an ex- Mackam, he'll score winner near end. Or Joao from bench , in extra time.

Also, Hutch and Jones in middle with Reach on left and Lee on right wing.

We need to do a Rovrum job and spoil this game so tv viewers fall asleep.

1 hour ago, Spookone said:

One of the few matches I don't fancy us at all - having said that I did predict (and fully believed) we would get a 4-0 win over Rotherham.

A point would be a fantastic result. 

then yer gonna love getting all 3 !!!