Newcastle predictions

26 minutes ago, Whatahoot said:

Yes you are right about taking the chances, but at the moment our midfield, although working hard, are finding it difficult to produce the chances too and are not getting up to support the forwards as often as they used to. Perhaps CC will surprise NU and put out an attack minded team, who knows with him.

Forestieri is key to the way we play, he is so clever at occupying the space the opposition leave and he will make a difference to the team in what he does and what they do as they seem to up their level when he is on the pitch. Joao is like chalk and cheese with and without Forestieri..

Well I had a dream last night (No! not that one!) and a proper dream, not some made up fantasy about what you would like to happen, but one of those weird subconscious ones that you have no control over.  Towards the end of the dream I sat down to watch Barcodes V Owls (for some reason in the family home I left in 1980) and we won 3-1 with me going crazy with disbelief as each goal went in.  It was so real that I eventually woke the missus up cheering and applauding, I was so disappointed when I realised it was only a dream.  

It was so incredibly real though, and obviously a sign I tell thee, so my predication is . . . . . 

2-0 loss

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

I reckon this'll be a 'cracker' (pun intended!)... I liken it to the game on Sky a couple of yrs ago when we went to Hull and whooped em 3-1 when for some unknown reason our normal steady away game plan just went out of the window and we went for it and were clinical on the break!! Soooo we'll win and follow it up with a dull as dishwater 1-1 in the next home game with a MASSIVE crowd in just to keep the moaners happy!!

Blackburn, Wolves and Udders have beaten them at their place this season so why can't we??

They've won last 4 games so they're ready for another home defeat i reckon. 

Plus they'll all still be bladdered from too much brown ale over xmas so it'll be a push over...

Guest Copthorneowl

Let's not forget before too many write off our chances in our last three home games I think it's fair to say we've been a touch below par with three wins. However at Fulham we were outstanding at Wolves we were outstanding at Reading we played terrific and were very unlucky to lose.

Newcastle away gives Carlos the chance to set up in a similar way, hopefully take the game to Newcastle (rather than play to defend which won't work over 90 mins) with FF returning and motivated to show them how good he is I can see us coming away and Owlstalk being in meltdown for a change because of how well we played.

Can see at least a point possibly three remember their home record is not any better than hours.