Newcastle predictions

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, BRADDO said:

with the injuries we have, including Hutch likely missing a point would be a great result. Can't see it though, sadly

Have I missed something? Why is Hutch likely to be out?

Fletcher is going to get major abuse from the Newcastle fans so he will be up for it. It's a t.v game against the best team in the league so we all know Forestieri is going to be keen to show how good he is and Bannan will want to show his worth aswell. 

Quietly confident about this one.

I think we should be realistic on this one. A draw would be a fantastic result. I can see us putting out a team and formation that will make it really difficult for Newcastle to break down. If they score early then it is hard to see how we could get back into it. Our only chance of a win, is to get an early breakaway goal and hang on to it. Its going to be tough in front of a full house. We can only hope for the best any point would be a real bonus.

4 minutes ago, Whatahoot said:

I think we should be realistic on this one. A draw would be a fantastic result. I can see us putting out a team and formation that will make it really difficult for Newcastle to break down. If they score early then it is hard to see how we could get back into it. Our only chance of a win, is to get an early breakaway goal and hang on to it. Its going to be tough in front of a full house. We can only hope for the best any point would be a real bonus.

We well get chances against Newcastle only thing will be can we put them away.

5 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

We well get chances against Newcastle only thing will be can we put them away.

Yes you are right about taking the chances, but at the moment our midfield, although working hard, are finding it difficult to produce the chances too and are not getting up to support the forwards as often as they used to. Perhaps CC will surprise NU and put out an attack minded team, who knows with him.