Kieron Lee Headless Chicken.

24 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

hahahaha ... absolutely quality is OT at times. It was only a few weeks ago when he was bang in form and scored a few goals, people were touting him for the PL and we where worried when rumors appeared from Sunderland. Now hes had a couple of games below his usual self and hes and headless chicken. Honestly i am sat here with tears streaming down my face laughing. 

When will people learn...form is temporary class is permanent!!  I think the people how make comments like this as the kind of people who don't understand the full game of football and attend just for the entertainment side of things and to see a few goals. 

It is physically impossible for players to play to 8 out 10 every week and maintain that. Prime example....Sammy H last night absolutely superb but is he going to play like that every game, no he inst!! He will be the next one, the next time he gets a yellow, red or is injured....it will be "liability" and "waste of a shirt"

I know mate.  Fortunately, we have do some fans who remain objective, realise we don't have XI superheroes who are going to perform 110% every game and are prepared to support our players (particular the better ones). UTO!

47 minutes ago, modboy said:

I like Jones too, looked much better with him on last night imo, tough choices but he needs to play players in their correct position.

Said it before and got crucified but wonder if we should try Lee again at RB. Know he in theory is wasted there but hes better than Hunt and Palmer and we have loads of talent in CM to take his place

lol

Owlstalk post of the year!

59 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Most probably an injury issue.

Lee has been consistent this season up until recent weeks.

Amazing how people are so quick to write him off after a couple of 7 performances rather than the 8 or 9's  he usually puts in.

Correct, A 7/10 performance for him feels like being comparable at 4/10 for others, Because he is at top of his game the majority of the time,

Class act, End of, Bigger things to worry about - Full backs are freaking me out - threads on that are needed asap ha,

Kieran Lee has been this season's outstanding player......he's quality week in week out and I really can't believe some of the comments on here! 

I don't think he's even fizzled out over the last couple of games.....last night he was class!!  Made so many interceptions, always helps out the defense! 

I love Barry Bannan but he and Joao were he only players out of sorts last night in my opinion....Lee is a constant 7/8 out of 10 every match! 

1 hour ago, coopswfc76 said:

Personally I thought last night Westwood, Palmer, Lees,  Loovens, Hutch,  Lee,  Reach had good games rest didn't offer much. 

However walking out 2 blokes behind me were going on about Kieron Lee offering nothing and that he's like a headless chicken I think they must have a football brain size of a Chickens but what do you think?

Give me a fiver and I won't tell Lee what you said about Palmer.  :biggrin:

Completely disagree , I don't know where we get these idiots from really I don't ... Lee has been playing out of his skin this season , first name on the team sheet week in week out 

we were nowhere near our best last night, thought Reach and Hutch were outstanding though 

1 hour ago, modboy said:

I like Jones too, looked much better with him on last night imo, tough choices but he needs to play players in their correct position.

Said it before and got crucified but wonder if we should try Lee again at RB. Know he in theory is wasted there but hes better than Hunt and Palmer and we have loads of talent in CM to take his place

Why would you play our best midfielder at right back? What a load of tosh! He played there when he first come and he was crap!