Troubled Mind

I don't get all this wonderful / potential ability thing.

hes bang average if you ask me. 

If he was 18 fair does but he's 23 and  there's not going to be any massive improvement from here if you ask me.

average squad player to be used when hooper fletcher ff injured - that's all. 

1 minute ago, ka58 said:

I don't get all this wonderful / potential ability thing.

hes bang average if you ask me. 

If he was 18 fair does but he's 23 and  there's not going to be any massive improvement from here if you ask me.

average squad player to be used when hooper fletcher ff injured - that's all. 

He is what he is, our 4th choice striker, and as 4th choices go, a fast 6'3 enigma is pretty ok.

But for those on here a few weeks back saying he was the future first or second choice, he is a long way from that unless he seriously kicks on. 

He and Fletch were on different wavelengths last night. And there is a chasm in their class. I for one think he still has a chance, alongside Hooper or FF, but he shows little likelihood of being a goalscorer.

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

He is what he is, our 4th choice striker, and as 4th choices go, a fast 6'3 enigma is pretty ok.

But for those on here a few weeks back saying he was the future first or second choice, he is a long way from that unless he seriously kicks on. 

He and Fletch were on different wavelengths last night. And there is a chasm in their class. I for one think he still has a chance, alongside Hooper or FF, but he shows little likelihood of being a goalscorer.

Most are starting to lose patience with Joao now, and can why Hooper pips him to 3rd choice striker.

But if we were to follow the Nuhiu Numpties endlessly quoted stat from last year, we do get more points when Joao starts

Six Joao starts 11 points = 1.8 PPG

Fifteen Joao  not starts 23 points = 1.5 PPG

Presumably, you, 33 & DaveyBoy are crying out for Joao to start.

11 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

Most are starting to lose patience with Joao now, and can why Hooper pips him to 3rd choice striker.

But if we were to follow the Nuhiu Numpties endlessly quoted stat from last year, we do get more points when Joao starts

Six Joao starts 11 points = 1.8 PPG

Fifteen Joao  not starts 23 points = 1.5 PPG

Presumably, you, 33 & DaveyBoy are crying out for Joao to start.

Not going to nibble at your unsubtle grounbait "Hooper 3rd choice striker".

And no, of course I would not have Joao starting. I was very excited in August that we had acquired a massive upgrade on Joao/Nuhiu in Fletch.

I want to see a long spell of Fletch Hooper, with a FF wide, and my second choice pairing for a spell would be Fletch FF. I would not want to see Hooper FF too often. It has improved a little this season, but their goals in tandem is shockingly poor.

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Not going to nibble at your unsubtle grounbait "Hooper 3rd choice striker".

And no, of course I would not have Joao starting. I was very excited in August that we had acquired a massive upgrade on Joao/Nuhiu in Fletch.

I want to see a long spell of Fletch Hooper, with a FF wide, and my second choice pairing for a spell would be Fletch FF. I would not want to see Hooper FF too often. It has improved a little this season, but their goals in tandem is shockingly poor.

You do realise saying you're not going to nibble, is actually taking a huge bite ;)

You've decided to declare your ranking of our strikers, by stating that Joao is 4th choice striker, so what (and who) is the order of the first 3?

5 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

You do realise saying you're not going to nibble, is actually taking a huge bite ;)

You've decided to declare your ranking of our strikers, by stating that Joao is 4th choice striker, so what (and who) is the order of the first 3?

It's obvious from my post.

Fletch Hoops

Fletch FF

Joao Hoops

FF Hoops

Fletch in 451

Fletch Joao

Nuhiu and Joao as impact subs.

In any of the above where I don't feature FF, he is out wide.

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

It's obvious from my post.

Fletch Hoops

Fletch FF

Joao Hoops

FF Hoops

Fletch in 451

Fletch Joao

Nuhiu and Joao as impact subs.

In any of the above where I don't feature FF, he is out wide.

Sorry I've maybe put my question badly. You've stated that Joao is the 4th choice striker. I'm wanting to know the other 3, which you must know to declare Joao as 4th. Are you able to fill in?

1: ?

2: ?

3: ?

4: Joao

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Backed out of multiple 50/50 challenges. Weird how he's got worse and worse since joining. 

Then gives away a stupid freekick and starts flapping his arms about like a knob. 

I proper ranted at him after that. 

Needless to say soon after he played a part in the first goal lol