The Sam Hutchinson Appreciation Thread.

20 hours ago, Mercian Owl said:

The passion and pride after he scored last night says it all. Also his reaction after he thought he had received a red card, bleeds blue and white that man does!

He goes into tackles so hard so a lot of his cards he can feel slightly agreved by as he is taking man and ball.

Was speaking to our lass after the game....God forbid it happens, but does anyone think he would want to leave us should a premiership team come in for him? I honestly can't decide. He's 100% premier league quality and I imagine that is where he wants to be, however, I've got the impression he has always been thankful to us for giving him a chance to play again and he does seem like a loyal player

16 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Was speaking to our lass after the game....God forbid it happens, but does anyone think he would want to leave us should a premiership team come in for him? I honestly can't decide. He's 100% premier league quality and I imagine that is where he wants to be, however, I've got the impression he has always been thankful to us for giving him a chance to play again and he does seem like a loyal player

Money talks as always. 

But unlike recent history we can give him a decent contract to tie him up.

Surprised it hasn't happened already.  

I haven't felt as much 'man-love' for a player since my all time hero Roland Nilsson played for us.

Not flashy, 100% reliable and committed, always looks calm and assured, until he gets a red mist! (thankfully less often these days) mega talented tackler and a great passer.

Wish his knees were better, but then he wouldnt be at S6.

1 hour ago, Gresh said:

Heart and soul of the football club.  If it wasn't for his dodgy knee we would have him on a long term contract, but then again we probably wouldn't have him because he would be plying his trade in the premier league.

I am pretty sure he is going to be getting a long contract.

Can't afford to lose him.