The Sam Hutchinson Appreciation Thread.

Top man - our best player by a country mile.  What's even better is his goal celebration tonight (and at Brentford) shows just how much it means to him.

I desperately hope with all my life that he gets a crack in the Prem in a Wednesday shirt.

Ohhhhh Sammy, Sammy

Sammy, Sammy, Sammy, Sammy Hutchinson!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest domSWFC

Newcastle game, Hutch should start the game on the centre circle with the strikers. Take Gayle out in the first 5 seconds, let him know what he's in for.

Vinnie Jones-esque when Wimbledone played Liverpool.

No doubt in my mind if it wasn't for his injuries and retirement he would be an England player now and starting for Chelsea.

I rate him that highly. He's a Premier League player and we are lucky to have him. He has the ability matched with desire and hunger to win, something those at the very top of the game have. 

This season he seems to have controlled his tackling and has kept himself fit- seriously on a free what a signing.

31 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

Notice how quick an incisive that pass was and we scored. As a team we need to do that more, won't work every time but our passing is to slow at times

I agree completely. For all the good Bannan does, I'd say Hutch plays a forward pass far more often than Bannan does in my mind. 

Please please please please please give that man a long term contract and pay him well. Would hate to see him anywhere else. Awesome tonight. He oozes passion and commitment for Wednesday. Thank you Chelsea for letting us have him for free.

Tonight's stats for Sam:

7 clearances -

3 interceptions -

1 key pass -

1 shot -

1 goal -

100% header success -

83% pass success

1 minute ago, JoshTheOwl said:

I agree completely. For all the good Bannan does, I'd say Hutch plays a forward pass far more often than Bannan does in my mind. 

Bannan's problem is he is always looking for a killer ball. And more often than not they get cut out making him look silly.

But nevertheless he would still walk into virtually any championship team, and the fact that Lee and Hutchinson keep him out on the centre most of the time, just go's to show what quality footballers we have at this football club.