The Owls vs Barnsley. Official Matchday Thread.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

The minute I heard the headr was from Loovens, I didn't bother reacting.  Has he ever scored a goal in his career?

Well done Rob....can't tell the difference between Loovens and Joao!!!  lol

Guest Kagoshimaowl
Just now, Philb125 said:

Don't talk such nonsense! 

It was half tongue in cheek mate...but I bet I wouldn't be far wrong.  Mid-table at best.

1 minute ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

The minute I heard the headr was from Loovens, I didn't bother reacting.  Has he ever scored a goal in his career?

Well done Rob....can't tell the difference between Loovens and Joao!!!  lol

It's like they're twins!

Just now, Kagoshimaowl said:

It was half tongue in cheek mate...but I bet I wouldn't be far wrong.  Mid-table at best.

I think you're in need of a lay down!! Our squad may not be scoring right now but we are far from relegation fodder. Look at any mid table team and below and look for quality that we have or depth of squad. 

I'd like to imagine with him in form we are top 6 plus team without him I'd still fancy us to be in or around 6th. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
Just now, Philb125 said:

I think you're in need of a lay down!! Our squad may not be scoring right now but we are far from relegation fodder. Look at any mid table team and below and look for quality that we have or depth of squad. 

I'd like to imagine with him in form we are top 6 plus team without him I'd still fancy us to be in or around 6th. 

I think you may be deluded pal.  Anyway, each to their own....hope some of these players we have 'in depth' as you say can step up tonight.  Joao , for example, is in desperate need of a goal.