Reading vs Sheffield Wednesday. Official Matchday Thread.

Excellent OMDT. So Reading have scored the most goals in the opening 15 minutes of matches of any side in the Championship this season (6). We will need to contain for tha first 15 mins and then the next 75 mins plus. A tough one today so won't be to disappointed with a draw. UTO.

4 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

Ay up mate I'm ok and you? UTO

Yeah I'm good -  heading out for a couple of beers with my old boss who is over from Sheff - actually he lived round the corner from L&D in Dronfield. 

Chardron who I think it is ?

Bit damp and drizzly down here this morning, but looking forward to making the epic 5 mile trip from my doorstep - Nice! (and that's not another biscuit reference really)

Come on the Wednesday, make my Monday morning at work a bit more fun and stuff em.

UTO

Bestest thread ever Pauli and I actually read it this time. Made a special exception seeing as it was the Reading thread. Thought I'd adhere to the concept.

Tay Tay is stuffing her face with ginger nuts as we speak funnily enough.

No, you dirty minded bugger, biscuits I'm talking about.

Doesn't look as if a sausage sandwich is happening any time soon, the lazy mare isn't moving. Might even have to make my own coffee. 

Going to be a very tight one this, the game that is.

Reckon Reading 0 Sheffield Wednesday 54 (Nuhiu 50, Young Hirst to come on for the last 2 mins as sub to score the other 4).

Oh, and let's not forget........

Now is the winter of our discontent,

Made glorious summer by this sun of York.

Last Plantagenet king to die in battle, at the Battle of Bosworth Field, in the War of the Roses.

Richard the THIRD. It's a sign I tell thee. Basically, battled to get the Chorley cakes recipe.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Morning to the MGG especially 33

An interesting tussle today could be a nice chocolatey Christmas box..........or ...........it could be a market stall box of broken mixed biscuits.

I really think the outcome depends wholly on who is or isn't able to start and how many second string back ups are forced to play. This may be our toughest game of the season as Reading are always a pain in the bum team at the best of times. Never mind Jordan's coming home for Christmas and his mum has kept his bedroom the same as it was when he was 10 so he may never want to leave again.

Ollie says hi to everyone ..............well he would if he was awake...........I haven't discussed the result with him but he's always wildly optimistic so I'll say a desperate 0-0 draw from both of us.

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Really not expecting much from today, think we will lose 2-0.

id go for

Westwood

Hunt Lees Loovens Pudil

Hutchinson

Lee          Jones           Reach

.                Abdi

Joao (over Fletcher for a bit of pace)