Reading vs Sheffield Wednesday. Official Matchday Thread.

1 minute ago, Flat Owl said:

Afternoon All.

Dave to pummell them into submission.

Hirsty to explode onto the championship stage.

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Should have started Joao on his own up front.Cant see where goals are coming from,poor team selection as for Nuhui,hope he proves me wrong but can't see it

21 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

I think the fans should be told why a £4m player does not even warrant a place on the bench.

Its not that long ago we were dreaming of signing a player at 10% of that 

What so you want Carlos to come and say I'm not playing Abdi because he's been poor and he's showing nothing in training? He's obviously not going to do that. And if there's some other reason such as a falling out he's clearly not going to say that either. 

1 minute ago, Brando17 said:

Should have started Joao on his own up front.Cant see where goals are coming from,poor team selection as for Nuhui,hope he proves me wrong but can't see it

we do have 10 other players on the pitch as well as Dave....

2 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

What so you want Carlos to come and say I'm not playing Abdi because he's been poor and he's showing nothing in training? He's obviously not going to do that. And if there's some other reason such as a falling out he's clearly not going to say that either. 

Hopefully he wouldn't put it like that but yeah, I do 

2 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Clearly he's gone Christmas shopping. He's heard there are Cabbage Patch dolls to be had at Meadowhall. Who can blame him? I think he's had this booked off for a few weeks, now:biggrin: