Reading vs Sheffield Wednesday. Official Matchday Thread.

I just don't know what to expect from our front two - just have to wait and see. Might have to bring George Hirst on after 10 mins. :laugh: Regarding Abdi - none of us know what the situation is - it's all speculation. I'd like to see Carlos asked about it at the post match interview and hopefully get an answer. Unfortunately some will get upset if CC is pushed to give an answer as last week regarding the cryptic 'worried' comment, but don't we want to know ?

Relieved that Carlos has been able to field an unchanged side, but for Nando's suspension

Dave's been kept on the bench lately so (midweek hat-trick aside) I reckon he deserves his chance

The bench probably reflects any fitness worries Carlos has surrounding his starting XI

I'm expecting a few changes for the dingles game Tuesday night

Some of the reaction on here though                                        :columbo:

Guest BULGARIA

just cant see where the goals are gonna come from, we just dont create enough chances.

Hope i am wrong because i would love to see Atty bag one.

Just now, Ethel The Tree said:

Relieved that Carlos has been able to field an unchanged side, but for Nando's suspension

Dave's been kept on the bench lately so (midweek hat-trick aside) I reckon he deserves his chance

The bench probably reflects any fitness worries Carlos has surrounding his starting XI

I'm expecting a few changes for the dingles game Tuesday night

Some of the reaction on here though                                        :columbo:

a settled side to me is what we need obviously apart from enforced changes which has happened today, pzzled about whats going on with abdi though, expected him on the bench at least

3 minutes ago, BULGARIA said:

just cant see where the goals are gonna come from, we just dont create enough chances.

Hope i am wrong because i would love to see Atty bag one.

were never going to hammer any team but one chance is enough and we are capable of a clean sheet