Jordan Rhodes, on loan

On his achievements, didn't he once score play -off winner at Wembley?

So, his no big -time bottler then.

Also, he told Bruce to stuff over weekend big - time, probably because he's not suited to Villa's 1 man upfront lark.

He's exactly what we need, to turn possession into goals. 

18 hours ago, salmonbones said:

Everyone is fawning over a player who Huddersfield had not long ago and who didn't work wonders with Blackburn, and who hasn't found his feet with his current club.

His goals are impressive, but his achievements are not.

So what did you expect him to achieve at Huddersfield then 40 per season????? He scored more than 20 every season there and at Blackburn too. 

Or or do we want him to save a few penalties and be the kit man and physio too?

astonishing stuff

I can't see the point of a loan. Even if we make the play-offs, I wouldn't fancy us. We've got a lot of good players who just aren't performing, and in the end poor performances catch up with a team. But a permanent signing is different. If Chansiri decides on a change in the summer, then JR would be an enormous asset at this level for another manager.

1 minute ago, Athelwulf said:

I can't see the point of a loan. Even if we make the play-offs, I wouldn't fancy us. We've got a lot of good players who just aren't performing, and in the end poor performances catch up with a team. But a permanent signing is different. If Chansiri decides on a change in the summer, then JR would be an enormous asset at this level for another manager.

£10m fee agreed!