Fake Tango

Guest mrbluesky
21 hours ago, archieswfc said:

What is he all about though. Why would you do that and the give yourself your own nickname "Sheffield Tango". So sad it's unbelievable. 

Who?,why?,what!?

22 minutes ago, F. Spiksley said:

Fanta is a global brand of fruit-flavored carbonated soft drinks created by The Coca-Cola Company. There are over 100 flavors worldwide. The drink originated in Nazi Germany under trade embargofor Coca-Cola ingredients in 1940.

220px-Fanta_logo_2016.svg.png

Is it weird that I knew that about Fanta and its origins but I haven't got the foggiest why I know that!?

:duntmatter:

So there's another bloke who watches the game shirtless and calls himself tango? I've seen him but didn't realise he'd got a nickname, always thought he was just a bit mad like tango must be. I'm cold in my coat so wouldn't fancy being shirtless. It can't be fun sometimes. Fair play to em I say, not hurting owt really are they? 

Guest The Claw
9 hours ago, archieswfc said:

Be honest, have you never judged anyone? 

only my kids. others can let their mummy look after them

46 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

So there's another bloke who watches the game shirtless and calls himself tango? I've seen him but didn't realise he'd got a nickname, always thought he was just a bit mad like tango must be. I'm cold in my coat so wouldn't fancy being shirtless. It can't be fun sometimes. Fair play to em I say, not hurting owt really are they? 

No, he calls himself "Sheffield Tango". I think he's tangos rival. :duntmatter: