THE LAST OF US PART TWO

DeeJayOne

13 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Er...the ship safe was one of the easiest ones to find :duntmatter:

I wouldn't know I had the audacity to open a door and was unable to go back again to explore more of the ship, which IMO is just dumb game design 😞

And of course that was just one example off the top of my head, it happened enough times to be an annoyance.

Edited by Paul..

1 hour ago, Paul.. said:

I wouldn't know I had the audacity to open a door and was unable to go back again to explore more of the ship, which IMO is just dumb game design 😞

And of course that was just one example off the top of my head, it happened enough times to be an annoyance.

Fair enough...though, isn't that kind of how linear games usually work? 

They'll come a point where you have to move on from one area to the next? 

With sandbox type games, you'll have the freedom to go back and forth, but most linear games will at some point move you along so to speak. 

Anyway, the key with LOU is just search and search. Admittedly, that usually means having to remove most enemies in order to do so. Funnily enough with the last ferry bit, you can take out most of them and leave just one (won't say which), allowing you to pretty much explore the entire top deck. 

I'm guessing we've all had enough time to play the game now and give it our real thougts. 

Overall, I felt the tone and setting for the 2nd game was far darker/sinister than the 1st, which also told a great story of the human condition, mirroring the 1st game. 

The pain that Ellie felt when Joel died, and not being able to make peace with herself, even by confronting his killers. You also had the flip side of Joel's actions having long lasting implications lived through Abby that had you questioning (even more) his actions from the 1st game - it was an extreme example of conflicting human emotions over what really is right and wrong on both sides - the pitch of this was absolutely perfect in my view. 

Personally, I didn't buy the game for the visuals, I could quite happily have watched the sequence of events that unfolded right the way through the game and not cared how it looked - it was however a stunning amount of detail that went into the content.

I also never expected a happy ending in the game, it's a personal view as to whether you perceive Ellie and Abby's actions at the end as good or bad, could a choice have been left to the user as to how things panned out? Possibly, but this was Naughty Dog's story to tell, and to date I've only played 1 game prior to this that left me actually thinking about how things may have been different another way - the original LOU. 

Any piece of creativity and art will undoubtedly draw critics, but that's the beauty of it. We all see things in different ways, and all of us have different emotions from what is after all a video game - fictional art at it's best draws on the human condition and isn't left as a fleeting sense of enjoyment once finished. For that reason alone, I rank this game as the best I've ever played. 

• Like 1

They went with something bold and it subverted expectations. Some people didn't like that and that's their prerogative, though I think some of the criticisms levelled at the game have been crass and/or immature.

It's a morality play, a story about the viscous circle of violence and being consumed by revenge. The fact the game flips the script on the player is one of its main strengths imo. Unlike the first game, we end up seeing things from the other side. People aren't just *bad*; there's more to it than that.

Is it perfect? No, of course not - but then nothing really is. I think from a visual and game mechanics point of view it's pretty much as good as you could hope from this genre. Personally, I love the story, but I can understand why some are not so keen. There isn't whole lot of light in the story, it's very dark and quite depressing and even by the end there isn't much in the way of solace. For me, I might have re-jigged a cut scene here or there, particularly around the halfway point. I wonder if by doing that, we wouldn't have got some people getting so worked up about Abby. Anyway, that really is nitpicking. 

Like @WatfordOwl, I think LOU2 may have become my fav game of all time. I enjoyed it immeasurably and actually thought about it long and hard after playing. I can't say that for too many video games, even the ones I've absolutely loved playing.

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 2

On 10/08/2020 at 13:37, SiJ said:

Exactly.

It was bold and subverted expectations.

Any criticism levelled at it seems to be largely story based. 

I wouldn't change any of the story. I might tweak the placement of a few scenes but that's really nitpicking.

Ditto, for me its perfect. If I was to want anything it would be a little more time seeing Joel and Ellie together. I'd love a DLC either Ellie and Joel where we play as Joel again or alternatively have a DLC which is playing as Tommy in Seattle.

• Like 1

Just finished it having bought it day 1 then had a break for holiday etc. 

Spoilers ahead but if you're this far into the thread you've seen plenty anyway. 

Astonishing. Ground breaking. Heart breaking. Terrifying. Moving. Jaw dropping. Beautiful. Hideous. Bleak. 

All of the above plus an amazing story that wouldn't be out of place in a 3 season TV show. What Naughty Dog have achieved is truly incredible. I honestly think it's the best ps4 game I've ever played, 2nd best game ever after Zelda BOTW. Totally different games so no comments required really, suffice to say they're neck and neck pretty much. 

The emotions having played the first one are really deep and hard hitting. Joel dying is horrific but to then have it flipped when you learn Abby's story was masterful. I avoided spoilers as much as possible so had some epic moments which was great. 

The world its set in is probably the most detailed and realistic post apocalypse world's I've ever seen. The change in this world from the first even is marked, more of nature taking over, evidence that Man has come back a bit but then moved on. All truly believable. 

Negatives for me are a few times I felt I'd left an area before I was ready to, wish I'd done every location in seattle for instance, but once I'd learnt to truly explore and take my time I was rewarded. I found it a little odd that there were still so many infected, bloater, clickers, shamblers etc but then again we were in new areas and it's as plausible as it needs to be. 

Right near the end I was in the compound, freed a runner from a chain and he caused havoc. Came across 2 clickers chained up so freed them but one of em grabbed me. Next time I shot the chain part with a silenced pistol, freed both of em, threw a bottle so it smashed next to the house, clickers went towards it and started fighting with the humans there. Amazing to be able to manipulate NPCs like that. The level of detail blew me away numerous times. 

So yeah, reight game. 

• Like 1

I’m quite late to the thread as I have been avoiding spoilers. I replayed the first game before getting this one as I knew that would be a good lead in on small details I’d miss otherwise. So I just finished the second one yesterday evening, it took me over 40 hours with a stealth and explorative approach so by the end the exhaustion the characters felt almost felt shared. It’s the sign of an exceptional game and story that a player can feel like that and there is a lot to unpack at the end of it, but I found this game so much more stressful and complex than the first.

Overall I think the visuals, the world that have been created and the mini “Ish” style backstories established by notes were excellent and really built on the setting of the original to give us further info on that 25 year period post outbreak. The violence and all the details felt real, down to that wet sound of knives and bullets on bodies together with facial expressions it almost felt a bit too real and immersive at times, not ideal when heading to the unexplored basement of an outbreak dat hospital, alone, that the WLF haven’t fancied as a group....

On that point, whilst the brutality didn’t bother me I felt that other than a certain flooded basement in Pitsburgh, the original was more action adventure with some isolated horror elements. Whereas this was a genuine adrenaline triggering survival horror experience. The Joel, Ellie, Tess, Bill, Sam etc combos and the NPC companionships took the edge off the infected encounters as you weren’t alone in the game against them, until you faced the stalkers hunting you in the Hotel and the dynamic changed albeit briefly before thankfully returning to a duo.

In this I felt that sending the player off alone on many occasions brought out the survival horror element. The actual encounters, even the rat king weren’t too bad once up and running, but it’s the wondering what is coming, the sight and sounds of infected you never even meet etc which keep you guessing what might be waiting for you around the next corner. Examples being the Conference centre as Ellie and searching for the gas mask or med supplies as Abby. Both times your instincts tell you it’s a bad idea to go at all never mind alone and it’s a lot more unsettling.

Whilst the WLF shot “trespassers” on site, killing some of them triggered guilt and I wondered whether I should’ve sneaked past them, which I’ve never thought about in in a game. Perhaps because they are becoming more real. But it’s a sign of how good/unique the game is.

There are various strands and themes aside to the Ellie story and ending such as:

the WLF and Scars and their political attitudes and human nature more generally. Whatever the setting.

The interesting twist whereby they show you as the player Abbys side of the story (but Ellie and Tommy never get to know about her dad thus showing how a lack of detail and broad assumptions influence them) 

how Abby and Lev are the new Joel and Ellie whereby Abby seems to find some peace and purpose caring for Lev allowing her to move on.

How Ellie and Tommy almost became as creepy and menacing as David (you can’t hear them) in the first game when playing as Abby.

But principally the LOU is Ellie and Joel’s story and the ending left me with a very empty feeling as the credits rolled, I felt like I was left grasping for answers and it’s taken some thought to try and work our what it was all about and whether there were messages to it. Would be interesting to hear other views. 

At first it seemed just a bit of a flat anti climax ending and a general mess with no real outcome  and maybe that was the point as life doesn’t always have closure or a conclusion to a terrible situation. But there was the key decision that Ellie made to abandon the revenge at the end which brought that about which IMO meant it wasn’t just that.

I get the message from reading into it that many simply see this as the circle of violence needed to stop and an eye for an eye has a heavy price and doesn’t necessarily make the character feel better and exercise their demons. However, maybe it did up to a point?

For example, by the time Ellie goes to Santa Barbara, as the player you feel it’s not the best idea or will come at grave cost given what you leave behind at the farm and there’s more of a mix of emotions compared to setting out to Seattle where everyone including the player wants payback. 

I got the impression that Ellie had become obsessed with Abby herself not necessarily killing her (even if she thought that was what she wanted) but just wanting to seek her out, drawn to a nemesis to dispel the image built in her head. I thought this was evident when she finally found her weak and a shadow of her former self and she cut her down and helped her. Her instinct was to do that and walk away until she reminded herself that she thought she needed to kill her. The fight thereafter was what neither wanted but for Ellie she felt it was the only way. Until the last minute.

Perhaps nearly killing Abby and knowing she could have but didn’t ticked that box but without the complete loss of her humanity which had been on the slide since Norah. But that doesn’t explain the flashback triggering Abbys release.

I didn’t really get the final Joel flashback at the time but throughout the game I did think, given how protective Joel was, would he have wanted Ellie to go through all that. certainly not. I thought that was perhaps where the penny dropped, him looking at her proudly on the balcony rather than sadly prior to death.

She had a PTSD episode at one point where Joel screams for her help but he never did that in reality. She had seemed to read it that way. But the moment he killed the fire flys there was a risk this could come back to haunt him. He will have known that and the look he gave her on the floor I read at the end that although sad it was the look of sacrifice, he sold his soul in Salt Lake City and gave his life ultimately so that Ellie could live hers(and hed do it again). A life she so often whinged about not meaning anything and wanting to die like some emo, but it clearly did to him.

My (more hopeful) interpretation was that Ellie finally realised all this and that her rampage had been borne out of the guilt around the firefly incident, the lies/uncertainty about that, being unable to reconcile with Joel (who she seemed to really resent still before he died) with Abby personifying those things. It was more about Ellie trying to sort herself and find purpose through hunting Abby...as if it had just simply been about avenging Joel, for Joel’s sake (as much as she mustve still cared for him deep down) she’d have simply killed Abby and would’ve kept the guitar?

The empty house was something I expected given Dinas last words but it was sad all the same. As the brief scene before at the home was a rare light part of a very dark game. However given Ellie has new clothes, different pack and dinas bracelet perhaps they reconciled before the visit to the house to get closure on the guitar?

Finally it is suggested the boat on the shore is by the building the fireflies mentioned as their new base. So perhaps Abby and Lev got there.

Maybe I am wrong and it’s all a pure bleak mess. Druckmann seems to have left room for another story. He suggested he doesn’t know how he could tell another emotional story to match these. But I think we will need another to hopefully give the player some true closure and whilst I respect the ability of ND to do some really thought provoking/difficult stuff, I hope they can bring some lighter conclusions to the story in the future. By that I don’t mean bowing down and giving a typical happy Hollywood style  ending where humanity is cured at minimal cost, but taking those fleeting periods of “new normal” in places Jackson and the farm and making them the end destination for key characters would end their story safely and maybe end some of the cruel torment that is evident within the fanbase. 

An alternative idea could be a prequel of Joel in his hunter/smuggler days if ND want to keep it bleak but give the “fans” their Joel back.

The first game had a thought provoking ending but the premise was simple. This game tied me in knots. The fact I’ve written this and it’s helped me get the conclusion game out my system speaks volumes about it really as love it or hate it, you don’t forget it easily.

On 07/07/2020 at 20:30, Chris_B_SWFC said:

The first game left you a few subtle reminders that you were never exactly the good guy. There’s one letter I remember written by someone warning of a psychotic bloke travelling with a little girl, who mercilessly butchered his entire group. A nice view of Joel from another perspective. 

I mean, even Tommy parted ways with Joel for years because he couldn’t live with the inhumane stuff Joel was doing. 

One of the main themes of the story over the two games is how there isn’t really a good of bad. Just people trying to survive.

Was that note in the first one?

I agree with your last line. Wholly good people don’t survive that world. In fact is there any point being in that world without a group, partner or family to protect and be part of? I think that is the theme really given that Joel chose that over everything else in the first one and the empty feeling at the end of the second after the loss of many friends and “family” on both sides. Even the characters Abby and Ellie are husks. But Abby has Lev as fuel and Ellie...we don’t know yet.

8 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

I’m quite late to the thread as I have been avoiding spoilers. I replayed the first game before getting this one as I knew that would be a good lead in on small details I’d miss otherwise. So I just finished the second one yesterday evening, it took me over 40 hours with a stealth and explorative approach so by the end the exhaustion the characters felt almost felt shared. It’s the sign of an exceptional game and story that a player can feel like that and there is a lot to unpack at the end of it, but I found this game so much more stressful and complex than the first.

Overall I think the visuals, the world that have been created and the mini “Ish” style backstories established by notes were excellent and really built on the setting of the original to give us further info on that 25 year period post outbreak. The violence and all the details felt real, down to that wet sound of knives and bullets on bodies together with facial expressions it almost felt a bit too real and immersive at times, not ideal when heading to the unexplored basement of an outbreak dat hospital, alone, that the WLF haven’t fancied as a group....

On that point, whilst the brutality didn’t bother me I felt that other than a certain flooded basement in Pitsburgh, the original was more action adventure with some isolated horror elements. Whereas this was a genuine adrenaline triggering survival horror experience. The Joel, Ellie, Tess, Bill, Sam etc combos and the NPC companionships took the edge off the infected encounters as you weren’t alone in the game against them, until you faced the stalkers hunting you in the Hotel and the dynamic changed albeit briefly before thankfully returning to a duo.

In this I felt that sending the player off alone on many occasions brought out the survival horror element. The actual encounters, even the rat king weren’t too bad once up and running, but it’s the wondering what is coming, the sight and sounds of infected you never even meet etc which keep you guessing what might be waiting for you around the next corner. Examples being the Conference centre as Ellie and searching for the gas mask or med supplies as Abby. Both times your instincts tell you it’s a bad idea to go at all never mind alone and it’s a lot more unsettling.

Whilst the WLF shot “trespassers” on site, killing some of them triggered guilt and I wondered whether I should’ve sneaked past them, which I’ve never thought about in in a game. Perhaps because they are becoming more real. But it’s a sign of how good/unique the game is.

There are various strands and themes aside to the Ellie story and ending such as:

the WLF and Scars and their political attitudes and human nature more generally. Whatever the setting.

The interesting twist whereby they show you as the player Abbys side of the story (but Ellie and Tommy never get to know about her dad thus showing how a lack of detail and broad assumptions influence them) 

how Abby and Lev are the new Joel and Ellie whereby Abby seems to find some peace and purpose caring for Lev allowing her to move on.

How Ellie and Tommy almost became as creepy and menacing as David (you can’t hear them) in the first game when playing as Abby.

But principally the LOU is Ellie and Joel’s story and the ending left me with a very empty feeling as the credits rolled, I felt like I was left grasping for answers and it’s taken some thought to try and work our what it was all about and whether there were messages to it. Would be interesting to hear other views. 

At first it seemed just a bit of a flat anti climax ending and a general mess with no real outcome  and maybe that was the point as life doesn’t always have closure or a conclusion to a terrible situation. But there was the key decision that Ellie made to abandon the revenge at the end which brought that about which IMO meant it wasn’t just that.

I get the message from reading into it that many simply see this as the circle of violence needed to stop and an eye for an eye has a heavy price and doesn’t necessarily make the character feel better and exercise their demons. However, maybe it did up to a point?

For example, by the time Ellie goes to Santa Barbara, as the player you feel it’s not the best idea or will come at grave cost given what you leave behind at the farm and there’s more of a mix of emotions compared to setting out to Seattle where everyone including the player wants payback. 

I got the impression that Ellie had become obsessed with Abby herself not necessarily killing her (even if she thought that was what she wanted) but just wanting to seek her out, drawn to a nemesis to dispel the image built in her head. I thought this was evident when she finally found her weak and a shadow of her former self and she cut her down and helped her. Her instinct was to do that and walk away until she reminded herself that she thought she needed to kill her. The fight thereafter was what neither wanted but for Ellie she felt it was the only way. Until the last minute.

Perhaps nearly killing Abby and knowing she could have but didn’t ticked that box but without the complete loss of her humanity which had been on the slide since Norah. But that doesn’t explain the flashback triggering Abbys release.

I didn’t really get the final Joel flashback at the time but throughout the game I did think, given how protective Joel was, would he have wanted Ellie to go through all that. certainly not. I thought that was perhaps where the penny dropped, him looking at her proudly on the balcony rather than sadly prior to death.

She had a PTSD episode at one point where Joel screams for her help but he never did that in reality. She had seemed to read it that way. But the moment he killed the fire flys there was a risk this could come back to haunt him. He will have known that and the look he gave her on the floor I read at the end that although sad it was the look of sacrifice, he sold his soul in Salt Lake City and gave his life ultimately so that Ellie could live hers(and hed do it again). A life she so often whinged about not meaning anything and wanting to die like some emo, but it clearly did to him.

My (more hopeful) interpretation was that Ellie finally realised all this and that her rampage had been borne out of the guilt around the firefly incident, the lies/uncertainty about that, being unable to reconcile with Joel (who she seemed to really resent still before he died) with Abby personifying those things. It was more about Ellie trying to sort herself and find purpose through hunting Abby...as if it had just simply been about avenging Joel, for Joel’s sake (as much as she mustve still cared for him deep down) she’d have simply killed Abby and would’ve kept the guitar?

The empty house was something I expected given Dinas last words but it was sad all the same. As the brief scene before at the home was a rare light part of a very dark game. However given Ellie has new clothes, different pack and dinas bracelet perhaps they reconciled before the visit to the house to get closure on the guitar?

Finally it is suggested the boat on the shore is by the building the fireflies mentioned as their new base. So perhaps Abby and Lev got there.

Maybe I am wrong and it’s all a pure bleak mess. Druckmann seems to have left room for another story. He suggested he doesn’t know how he could tell another emotional story to match these. But I think we will need another to hopefully give the player some true closure and whilst I respect the ability of ND to do some really thought provoking/difficult stuff, I hope they can bring some lighter conclusions to the story in the future. By that I don’t mean bowing down and giving a typical happy Hollywood style  ending where humanity is cured at minimal cost, but taking those fleeting periods of “new normal” in places Jackson and the farm and making them the end destination for key characters would end their story safely and maybe end some of the cruel torment that is evident within the fanbase. 

An alternative idea could be a prequel of Joel in his hunter/smuggler days if ND want to keep it bleak but give the “fans” their Joel back.

The first game had a thought provoking ending but the premise was simple. This game tied me in knots. The fact I’ve written this and it’s helped me get the conclusion game out my system speaks volumes about it really as love it or hate it, you don’t forget it easily.

The final cut scene between Joel and Ellie absolutely got me and I was in tears. Ellie's revenge is born from many things but not getting to really forgive and rebuild with Joel was a major one. His final line really hits her I think. She sees herself as nothing more than a potential cure for humanity where as Joel puts a lot more significance on her life which is why he didn't sacrifice her at the end of the first game. 

I've played no game that has connected with me other than Part 1 like this. ND are ******** masterful when it comes to making games like this. I'd love to see a third game to tie it all up. I much like you don't want a Hollywood style ending, I want it to be dark and keep the same tone throughout but just have a slightly more positive ending with maybe some big character deaths to go with. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

The final cut scene between Joel and Ellie absolutely got me and I was in tears. Ellie's revenge is born from many things but not getting to really forgive and rebuild with Joel was a major one. His final line really hits her I think. She sees herself as nothing more than a potential cure for humanity where as Joel puts a lot more significance on her life which is why he didn't sacrifice her at the end of the first game. 

I've played no game that has connected with me other than Part 1 like this. ND are ******** masterful when it comes to making games like this. I'd love to see a third game to tie it all up. I much like you don't want a Hollywood style ending, I want it to be dark and keep the same tone throughout but just have a slightly more positive ending with maybe some big character deaths to go with. 

In the final scene with Joel there was a lot left unsaid. It was still awkward and there were obvious things that I wanted Joel to have said (maybe to spell it out that her life was important) but I suppose that added to the frustration of his demise. Less so than the previous flashbacks where she completely fell  out with him twice and it seemed they were on bad terms. The scene Ellie focuses on that before then is simply his eyes moments before his death and it seems like to her he is sad and defeated and needed her help, but it was more of a “what are you doing here to see this” IMO. Joel might have even thought Ellie was next which would’ve made the whole process for Joel a bit of a waste. So he would’ve certainly encouraged her to live a happier life than the path she chose.

ND have given their thoughts on the ending regarding revenge, different POV and how Ellie kept her humanity and was perhaps redeemed but they never really delved into the importance of the Joel issue and the last happier trigger which was an antidote to the PTSD. Perhaps borne out of cutting Abby down. Abby had a similar experience after she had helped Lev and Yara with the smiling father. Women with Dad issues!

Ive seen some suggestions that LOU 2 changed Ellie’s character too much. But as I played the first one immediately before, Ellie goes much quieter and more introverted post David and then moreso after Salt Lake so I think the sullen emo character was probably about right, even if flawed and not that likeable at times. Joel’s character had a bit of an arc to it over 25 years where he returned from a killer to some kind of doting dad, Abbys played out in this game, Ellie’s nearly did with the baby, so I think they will do another at some point to have her grow up a bit.

On 05/07/2020 at 10:41, boomshaketheroom said:

People petitioning for a remake?! Gamers are such entitled #*@£#

It’s becoming a thing now isn’t it? I didn’t realise this game had a Star Wars style fan base. Gutted to see the voice actor being threatened. This really is the age of the idiot.

ND riled a few people with the LGBT stuff. We’ve known Ellie to be gay since the first so no surprises there. I didn’t expect the trans character and nor did I have an issue with it. But I did think the game was trying a bit hard on that given that it was already loaded with various observations and cultural criticisms. I think they squeezed the juice out of the game in terms of combat scenarios, types of locations, types of groups and characters that they could’ve left some of it for the future.

So this little beaut got a nice little update yesterday!

It now runs at 60fps on PS5!!!

If anyone played the OG last of us on PS3 and the remastered on PS4 you probably noticed how much better the gameplay was on the PS4, well should be same with this. Meant to feel so much more responsive now.

Currently playing AC valhalla but as soon as I have the plat I'm back on this for Playthrough number 3.

7 hours ago, mozzy85 said:

So this little beaut got a nice little update yesterday!

It now runs at 60fps on PS5!!!

If anyone played the OG last of us on PS3 and the remastered on PS4 you probably noticed how much better the gameplay was on the PS4, well should be same with this. Meant to feel so much more responsive now.

Currently playing AC valhalla but as soon as I have the plat I'm back on this for Playthrough number 3.

Downloaded the patch tonight, incredible the difference 60fps makes. Looking forward to playing it through again.

13 hours ago, boomshaketheroom said:

Downloaded the patch tonight, incredible the difference 60fps makes. Looking forward to playing it through again.

ditto, I'm off next week and I've decided I'll play it then. Can't be waiting to finish Valhalla, haha

1 hour ago, southportdc said:

I found it an enthralling game to play, but I'm never playing it again. I found it bleak beyond words.

It is rather bleak.

Perhaps overly so, but it is such a well put together game for the most part I was able to get over that.

You're certainly not the first person who has said that though. It's a game which hits hard and was always going to be divisive, considering how narrative heavy LOU is.

On reflection, I'd have probably tweaked bits of the narrative, placement of certain scenes, but that's nitpicking for the most part.

On 21/05/2021 at 20:17, southportdc said:

I found it an enthralling game to play, but I'm never playing it again. I found it bleak beyond words.

Surely as sheff wed fans we can handle bleak? 

• Haha 1

Played it twice back to back at release and loved every second. Probably the best game ever made, although PS4 God of War is up there too. 

The way the story just takes you... I went from hating Abby at the start, I mean despising her, but by the end I cared more about her story than Ellie’s. I’d be totally fine if Part 3 leaves Ellie behind to focus on Abby and Lev. It actually feels like Part 2 is a perfect transition to that anyway. 

Could quite happily sit through it again right now, but going to hold off until the inevitable Last of Us Part 1 Remake/Last of Us 2 double pack. 

• Love 1