Buckley

11 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

im sorry don't agree he should be sacked he clearly hurt his shoulder threw his shirt into crown even though we were 10 men no subs left he had no intension for fight wanted to go down tunnel carlos made him go back on answers my question why he aint been given chance,im self emp if I don't work I don't get paid ive had far worse injuries and worked next day don't play again for us how we got away with that I will never know ,amazing incredible bonkers never know in 35 years of going that happen ,grayson must be sick as poo poo id sack beckford n doyle if I was him playing against 9 and a half men and gave it away unbelievable

I love the fact that you bothered to put one token comma in the middle of that. Is your full stop key broken? Makes for hard reading but also doesn't get your point across. What point are you actually making?

a) I don't agree, he should be sacked. 

b) I don't agree he should be sacked.

Sorry I don't mean to be the punctuation police but you can't write that much without any and expect anybody to read it.

1 minute ago, londonowl said:

I love the fact that you bothered to put one token comma in the middle of that. Is your full stop key broken? Makes for hard reading but also doesn't get your point across. What point are you actually making?

a) I don't agree, he should be sacked. 

b) I don't agree he should be sacked.

Sorry I don't mean to be the punctuation police but you can't write that much without any and expect anybody to read it.

you don't seriously expect me to do an English exam after watching that game and having 10 pints do ya?

1 hour ago, Jowl said:

Bizzare game. Thought he was poor for most of his game Although a great run to win the penalty. 

But to come back on with only one arm and play a part on is winning that game shows tremendous character. Well done lad. 

Too right

Carlos was absolutely furious with him when he returned without a shirt, it come across that he didn't want to continue and the medical staff backed him but Carlos was having none of it, when they got him a shirt he could barely put it on and Carlos was raged again doing a kicking motion as if to say you only need you feet. He come straight on pitch and swept his hair back with both hands lol I think he forgot he was supposed to be injured. 

For a lad short of match time I thought he was excellent, pace in abundance, tidy on the ball, scored a perfectly good goal which was ruled offside and made a cracking run for the penalty. He had the character to come back on when injured and I think we have a decent player on our hands.

All in all very impressed just needs more games.

Came on and looked poor and unconfident. Gradually settled and began to do some real damage to the opponents with his pacey runs. 

Missed 2 chances, however trying to play in FF was a good decision just poorly executed. The header should have been buried.

The run and brave attempt to score which led to his injury gave us a penalty which won us the match.

His injury was bad. There are some real numpties on this site. Dislocated shoulder (he would not know whether it was fractured....his body would have been in a state of shock...so feeling dizzy and shaky). Of course doctor cuts shirt off. 

Of course he thought he was going down the tunnel. But he sees CC annoyed, as our team were is a state of disbelief and panic. So he gets a shirt on (in pain) and does as he is told.

Pretty good performance from a man on the bench.......do you think McGuggan would have done as much?

16 hours ago, sheffwed4ever said:

Carlos was absolutely furious with him when he returned without a shirt, it come across that he didn't want to continue and the medical staff backed him but Carlos was having none of it, when they got him a shirt he could barely put it on and Carlos was raged again doing a kicking motion as if to say you only need you feet. He come straight on pitch and swept his hair back with both hands lol I think he forgot he was supposed to be injured. 

Yes, we sit near the dug out and its fair to say that Carlos made him go back on. He gave him that withering Dad look, get on we it ya fanny. 

On 03/12/2016 at 17:56, Feelthepayne said:

Tbh was disgusted with him, threw his shirt into the crowd when we needed him, then forced to play with 9 while they scored while he was waiting for a new shirt, i thought he was very unproffesional

On 03/12/2016 at 18:32, handworth52 said:

im sorry don't agree he should be sacked he clearly hurt his shoulder threw his shirt into crown even though we were 10 men no subs left he had no intension for fight wanted to go down tunnel carlos made him go back on answers my question why he aint been given chance,im self emp if I don't work I don't get paid ive had far worse injuries and worked next day don't play again for us how we got away with that I will never know ,amazing incredible bonkers never know in 35 years of going that happen ,grayson must be sick as poo poo id sack beckford n doyle if I was him playing against 9 and a half men and gave it away unbelievable

Tongue in cheek these posts surely?