Buckley

Bizzare game. Thought he was poor for most of his game Although a great run to win the penalty. 

But to come back on with only one arm and play a part on is winning that game shows tremendous character. Well done lad. 

As a new signing he should have had more game time before today to cover for such eventualities, especially considering the the lack of threat we've shown on the right flank this season (no goals n little or no assists from open play?)

Bit of pace n won a peno, risked coming back on despite possible unfair treatment so cant really fault him

Edited by Ash77

3 minutes ago, Feelthepayne said:

Tbh was disgusted with him, threw his shirt into the crowd when we needed him, then forced to play with 9 while they scored while he was waiting for a new shirt, i thought he was very unproffesional

Had blood on it mate so had to change it. Plus he was waiting for his shoulder to be popped back into it's socket.

im sorry don't agree he should be sacked he clearly hurt his shoulder threw his shirt into crown even though we were 10 men no subs left he had no intension for fight wanted to go down tunnel carlos made him go back on answers my question why he aint been given chance,im self emp if I don't work I don't get paid ive had far worse injuries and worked next day don't play again for us how we got away with that I will never know ,amazing incredible bonkers never know in 35 years of going that happen ,grayson must be sick as poo poo id sack beckford n doyle if I was him playing against 9 and a half men and gave it away unbelievable

14 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Missed a sitter but a phenomenal effort to come back on when he was in obvious agony fair play fella because thats the spirit and show of character we like to see 

if u went to game you woukld have seen he had no intension of coming  back on  he threw shirt into kop should answer that one, carlos begged him to go on for last few mins .

He was having treatment in front of me as Fletcher score the penalty. Could not understand why they took his shirt off if he had (as I thought) been smashed in the face by their goalie. Apparently it used to be a mandatory sending off but not now. We Then saw his shoulder popped back into place (!!) by the medical team. I guess that he was still in pain and did not expect to be able to continue, hence throwing his shirt.

Clearly Carlos sent him back on but his right arm was stiff and he could not shake hands with anyone at the end. BUT he did come back and that lifted the team.

7 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

if u went to game you woukld have seen he had no intension of coming  back on  he threw shirt into kop should answer that one, carlos begged him to go on for last few mins .

I was at the game and did see that but still fair play for coming back on and giving it a go

14 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

im sorry don't agree he should be sacked he clearly hurt his shoulder threw his shirt into crown even though we were 10 men no subs left he had no intension for fight wanted to go down tunnel carlos made him go back on answers my question why he aint been given chance,im self emp if I don't work I don't get paid ive had far worse injuries and worked next day don't play again for us how we got away with that I will never know ,amazing incredible bonkers never know in 35 years of going that happen ,grayson must be sick as poo poo id sack beckford n doyle if I was him playing against 9 and a half men and gave it away unbelievable

:laugh:

8 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

I was at the game and did see that but still fair play for coming back on and giving it a go

8 minutes ago, handworth52 said: