Forestieri - what a willy puller

He reacted to that bell end Pearson (that will probably be highlight of his career getting Fessi sent off) which was stupid but sometimes happens, Good news though he seems back to his best.

I do find it funny though defending Fessi actions then slagging the City player reacting to even more provocation than Fessi got lol.

2 hours ago, vulva said:

Going to be some right egg on face when his toys come out in January again. 

A number on here have backed the lad, and you can't argue with the loyalty. But this is a lad who's had 10 clubs in 10 years, and wouldn't get on a bus a few months back. 

This is a lad who has real football talent and gets recognised for  it.

Wheras you are some sad person who lives as an internet persona.

With nothing else going for you.

I doubt you are as edgy in real life.

lol

Edited by Belfast Owl 2

1 minute ago, Holmes said:

You're wrong ... Get back to preston

Idiot. Why not try arguing why I'm wrong instead of being silly. 

Back to Preston lôl. You're some detective. Holmes.

Edited by Cosmo

1 minute ago, Holmes said:

Coz you come out with f*ck him.  To a player who has given more than you could ever achieve you bleat n moan. But offer nothing.  

Okay Holmes. I promise never to offer my opinion on a football player who is a better player than I am ever again. 

Jesus Christ. 

1 minute ago, Cosmo said:

So nothing constructive to add then? 

Troll.

Were all waiting for your constructive opinion.  What was your considered view?... F*ck him.... 

You should reconsider who is the troll, you can't even bring yourself to defend the best player we've had in years.  You won't be happy till hes playing for some one else.

3 minutes ago, Cosmo said:

No my view was get rid of him, he's replaceable. He's refused to  play before and in my opinion he wanted Christmas off work.

So actually, yeah f*ck him.

Are you insinuating that he "manufactured" that sending off deliberately?

WTF:

We really do have some fickle fans.

In the last few games he's been the difference & got some confidence back in the side. Everyone saying how brilliant he is etc... and then he gets sent off so he's suddenly sh!t, w@nk, a pr!ck etc

Everyone has a limit to what they can take. Every match he gets 90 mins of being kicked, pulled, elbowed etc but no protection from the refs.

Today the ref was diabolical. The frustration from that would have been pushing him near to his limit of what he could take then he had that idiot Pearson elbow him, kick him and drag him back in the space of sections. 

Was he silly? Yes, but who doesn't lose their temper occasionally.  And has anyone considered that maybe he did what he did because he thought Pearson was going to headbutt him and he was simply pushing his head away because it was in his personal space?

Disclaimer (I'm basing this on the posts I've read that say Pearson put his head near FF's face... sadly I couldn't tell from the highlights what happened after the initial kick, elbow & pull from Pearson)