Jump to content


Mardy Bum

Forestieri - what a willy puller

Recommended Posts

Since when did a large number of wednesday fans become whiney manbabies..its taken a new level this year...anything to ***** about..im getting bored of it..

 

Is is because dc said something about promotion? Ticket prices? Shirts? Losing at wembley, mardy players or just the fact they cant get through the day without bitching or flapping about something..

 

And we won..and guess what, your opinion means fkall in the real world.

Edited by HIGHERSTATE
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


26 minutes ago, vulva said:

Going to be some right egg on face when his toys come out in January again. 

 

A number on here have backed the lad, and you can't argue with the loyalty. But this is a lad who's had 10 clubs in 10 years, and wouldn't get on a bus a few months back. 

 

 

 

What do they say, "Be careful what you wish for".

 

Maybe you & your cohorts will get your way and we will be minus the one player who is capable of changing a game, but what price our best player against you lot proving your point!

 

 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As ever let  his team mates down  ( again )

 

Needs to be going in January 

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, darra said:

That was post for another thread don't know why it ended up in here

straight red is 3 games

Straight red is not automatically 3 matches out - dangerous or violent conduct is though.

 

Most straight red offences would be 1 match ban like professional fouls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, TAOWL267 said:

As ever let  his team mates down  ( again )

 

Needs to be going in January 

Like a lot of players that have been sent off over the years, it happens and that's football. 

 

In the basis of this argument, Beckham would have never played for England again after getting sent off vs Argentina. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest beckford

Hmm. Pearson clearly did get under his skin a bit but Forestieri put his hands in his face which simply can't happen and it's his responsibility to not take the bait and be disciplined.

 

I was shocked at the reaction of your fans and manager when he came off. Hitting someone in the face and getting a 3 match ban isn't worthy of applause.

 

Fantastic footballer though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a bit like the Pietersen conundrum in the England cricket team.

 

Wins you matches, undoubted talent, far better than most other available option playing wise but is it all worth the hassle that comes along with it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, beckford said:

Hmm. Pearson clearly did get under his skin a bit but Forestieri put his hands in his face which simply can't happen and it's his responsibility to not take the bait and be disciplined.

 

I was shocked at the reaction of your fans and manager when he came off. Hitting someone in the face and getting a 3 match ban isn't worthy of applause.

 

Fantastic footballer though.

 I don't think most people realised what had happened.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, curren said:

How as he won us most of our points ?

He has been bang average up until 3 games ago and incase you didn't notice the manger that knows far more than us saw fit to drop him.

Good player that he is its a fxxking insult to the rest of the team if you think he's won us most of our points this season 

 

Already posted the stats but if you think he hasn't more fool you and goes to show I'm correct, a lot of our fans are clueless

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Holmes said:

Lets back up a Wednesday player stop this houlier  than tho attitude, for once instead of making out how fair and goody goody you are have some back bone and stand up for a Wednesday player. So what if he decked some wind up merchant he's one of us and as such he should be defended by us come what may.  I don't give a poo poo wether he was right or wrong the amount of nasty tackles and downright abuse he takes from the opposition no wonder he loses it at times. 

 

He yet again won us the game and I'm dam sure that his team mates will fight to the last to win the next three games cause they know how much they depend on FF and unlike some fans they will stand by him and battle till the last.

 

WAWAW

 

 

Well said that man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, sticklebricks said:

 I don't think most people realised what had happened.

he didn't hit him seems some people Don't Know what happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

It's a bit like the Pietersen conundrum in the England cricket team.

 

Wins you matches, undoubted talent, far better than most other available option playing wise but is it all worth the hassle that comes along with it?

 

Yes

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, southportdc said:

 

Yes

 

Dam right he is.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

Maybe the 'FF out Brigade', the 'i can't forgive what he did at the Norwich game brigade', the 'he should know better brigade', and all the other know all, (really know f**k all) moronic fellow travelers, (a good proportion who probably share the CC out agenda), will maybe finally be happy when FF is hounded out of the club and is ripping our team to shreds on behalf of one of our main rivals.

 

No doubt when this happens they will blame CC for letting him leave and will fervently proclaim their personal innocence in the matter and that they actually always argued on behalf of FF remaining at the club and that they always appreciated his unique talent even allowing for his occasional lapses due to his fiery Latin temperament.

 

This will however pass relatively un-noticed as the self proclaimed guardians of the moral high ground who lecture us on FFs lack of self discipline will be ripping to shreds the latest target of their invective.

 

The only difference will probably be the gulf in natural talent between between FF and the latest scapegoat.

 

We've been here before and it didn't end well. Remember?

 

With exceptional talent comes a certain cost. Suarez, Maradona to name just two. This temperament  need handling very carefully, but the rewards are more than worth it.  

 

Or we can do what we have always done in the past, and don't engage in quality. Stick with boring, predictable, journey men that no one else wants. They'd never refuse to play, or never do anything controversial, in fact never do anything. Maybe that would reflect the personalities of FFs detractor's and they would be once again happy, wallowing in their overbearing mediocrity.

 

 

 

Im just saying nobody at this club is irreplaceable. F*ck him.

  • Disagree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Lets back up a Wednesday player stop this houlier  than tho attitude, for once instead of making out how fair and goody goody you are have some back bone and stand up for a Wednesday player. So what if he decked some wind up merchant he's one of us and as such he should be defended by us come what may.  I don't give a poo poo wether he was right or wrong the amount of nasty tackles and downright abuse he takes from the opposition no wonder he loses it at times. 

 

He yet again won us the game and I'm dam sure that his team mates will fight to the last to win the next three games cause they know how much they depend on FF and unlike some fans they will stand by him and battle till the last.

 

WAWAW

 

 

While i agree with what you posted, and plussed you for it.

 

"IF" he is going to do something to get sent off for, do it right, Smack the fooooker straight on the nose.

 

Then he probarbly would have had the full backing of the fans on here.

 

When i say fans, i mean fans of OURS, not other shiittheads from a club (loosely termed) not far away, trying to cause trouble because they are nowhere near us.

  • Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

English championship teams and managers struggle to come up with ways of containing him.

 

They resort to either winding him up or simply making sure he's on the floor somehow.  Real backward sh@t.  Personally don't understand what he gets out of playing in England week after week when he could become a legend somewhere in one of the latin countries with the space he could get,

 

His skills simply exceed the usual average championship player so we should back him and see what he has to put up with,

 

 

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cosmo said:

 

Im just saying nobody at this club is irreplaceable. F*ck him.

 

 

Your replaceable too so F*ck you

  • Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×