Forestieri - what a willy puller

1 minute ago, kidc77 said:

Tbf didn't see the summing up. There were handbags from more than a dozen players in that scuffle but Fernandinho was blatantly pushing him and pushing him into the man city fans was more than dangerous Infact it was beyond stupid. 

fill your boots

http://www.givemesport.com/930652-footage-explains-why-fernandinho-was-so-angry-with-cesc-fabregas

Was on the Kop so difficult to see exactly what happened, but looked at it a number of times and looks a real nothing, but as they did last year, a Preston player makes huge capital out of it to get FF sent off. 

The reaction on here among the 'Holier than thou' faction, the 'turn the other cheek' (regardless of the provocation) plus the ones with a permanent agenda against FF, is to turn on him, regardless of him being our biggest individual contributor since he came.

The two faced Judas's who are willing to turn on him for whatever reason they see fit, (some current, some historical), ought to take a long hard look at themselves and question what in the long run is best for the club as against pursuing their own pathetic, point scoring, self serving agenda's.

3 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Think it's because some can't admit they were wrong about getting rid of FF and made fools of themselves.

You don't get rid of your best player when he's as good as FF.

Nor should we forget his generosity when he made that donation.

TBF The donation was probably written off and used as a tax benefit, let's be reyt this isn't the first time is it ? Weren't it about this time last year when he sat out of games ? - can't remember if it was when he told Carlos he didn't feel like playing or one of the times he got sent off !!

Once or twice or every now and then is understandable even forgivable but c'mon, this is getting repetitive now.....

Can't help but think that post a couple of months ago where a deal for FF in Jan had already been agreed, FF out Rhodes in maybe ?

13 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Was on the Kop so difficult to see exactly what happened, but looked at it a number of times and looks a real nothing, but as they did last year, a Preston player makes huge capital out of it to get FF sent off. 

The reaction on here among the 'Holier than thou' faction, the 'turn the other cheek' (regardless of the provocation) plus the ones with a permanent agenda against FF, is to turn on him, regardless of him being our biggest individual contributor since he came.

The two faced Judas's who are willing to turn on him for whatever reason they see fit, (some current, some historical), ought to take a long hard look at themselves and question what in the long run is best for the club as against pursuing their own pathetic, point scoring, self serving agenda's.

Pretty much spot on, FF was having a big influence on the game and Preston once again thought the best way to get anything would be to get him sent off.

A bit of a poor tactic to resort to and very poor from the officials for not booking the PNE player for winding him up in the first place - the first offence was by them so should have been a free-kick to us even though the red card to FF was right.

He got wound up and took the bait, not the first player to do it and won't be the last. He will be missed and its disappointing but we have good players in the squad who now need to step up. Unfortunately the suspension could be compounded if the injuries we have picked up today are serious.

It was a stupid thing to do and the club will deal with it accordingly, as they would do regardless of which player it was.

7 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

TBF The donation was probably written off and used as a tax benefit, let's be reyt this isn't the first time is it ? Weren't it about this time last year when he sat out of games ? - can't remember if it was when he told Carlos he didn't feel like playing or one of the times he got sent off !!

Once or twice or every now and then is understandable even forgivable but c'mon, this is getting repetitive now.....

Can't help but think that post a couple of months ago where a deal for FF in Jan had already been agreed, FF out Rhodes in maybe ?

Why would he even bother trying or playing at all, risking injury if a deal had already been done.

Do you mean the time he was harshly sent off at Preston or the time he was clearly wrongly sent off at Hull?

14 minutes ago, I am a man said:

A joke of a post.  FF was  moronic to do what he did.  He could have cost us the game.  Blaming fans for blaming his stupid red card? My God. 

Not being funny mate, i tried to give you the benefit of the doubt during your previous recent assassination attempts on FF and even went against the grain and plussed one of your posts but you are totally discredited, have no credence whatsoever on this site and are an embarrassment to yourself.

Find another topic to do your impersonations of a dog with a bone and move on.  

26 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Why would he even bother trying or playing at all, risking injury if a deal had already been done.

Do you mean the time he was harshly sent off at Preston or the time he was clearly wrongly sent off at Hull?

Maybe cos the buying club suddenly saw him playing pooh and were having second thoughts, getting a 3 game ban let's him go shopping with his missus and keeps him "safe for sale".

I know nowt but it could be a reasonable rationalle, then again he could just like being a part timer, I don't wanna play, I don't feel like playing, I don't want to travel, oh feck it, I'll get a 3 game ban !

With Hutch, I'm happy for that to happen, it's his job but FF FFS is suposed to be a striker, best way for a striker to get his own back is to score - that's after the event not before, when later thinks feck it I've done enough..

18 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Not being funny mate, i tried to give you the benefit of the doubt during your previous recent assassination attempts on FF and even went against the grain and plussed one of your posts but you are totally discredited, have no credence whatsoever on this site and are an embarrassment to yourself.

Find another topic to do your impersonations of a dog with a bone and move on.  

Priceless.

4 hours ago, kidc77 said:

Not sure how many times I have said it but I will say it again. Some of our fan base must have the lowest iq in football because anyone who would want possibly the best player in the league out of our club, the same player who has won us most of our points and got us into a play off position Must either be very very simple or very very simple. I'm not sure which

How as he won us most of our points ?

He has been bang average up until 3 games ago and incase you didn't notice the manger that knows far more than us saw fit to drop him.

Good player that he is its a fxxking insult to the rest of the team if you think he's won us most of our points this season 

Going to be some right egg on face when his toys come out in January again. 

A number on here have backed the lad, and you can't argue with the loyalty. But this is a lad who's had 10 clubs in 10 years, and wouldn't get on a bus a few months back. 

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

A number on here have backed the lad, and you can't argue with the loyalty. But this is a lad who's had 10 clubs in 10 years, and wouldn't get on a bus a few months back. 

Bit unfair to include all the clubs he was at on loan whilst still developing as a young lad don't you think?

Guest wilyfox

I'm still not convinced we've seen the last of his antics, but his recent performances are keeping me quiet. I hope it stays that way! 

7 minutes ago, vulva said:

And no doubt you will be on here ramming down everyone's throat as you'd rather be right than have him still in our team.