Forestieri - what a willy puller

3 hours ago, Grandad said:

3 goals in 3, really back to his best, chasing back when he lost the ball EVERY TIME, at the heart of everything creative we do.

When FF ticks, Wednesday perform, and some think f*** him?

I wonder about the intelligence of our fans. although we still have people who hate Di Canio...

Instead of complaining about him occasionally reacting to intense provocation every time he has the ball at his feet pick out poo managers like Grayson who would rather spoil a game by cheating, allocating players in shifts to kick, pull, foul, verbally abuse our greatest talent because they've got nobody else as talented. Stop the player by any means fair or foul

Or referees who allow it to happen, then react when he reacts either to the player, or to them asking for some support

What he did yesterday was stupid. But i would have reacted a lot sooner, and so would pretty much everybody else. Yes he's paid well to deliver on the pitch. He's done that brilliantly last few weeks, we need him back asap.

And we need to keep him in January too. Given a straight choice between him and Rhodes I'd pick FF every single time

Great post

Guest The Claw

MARTIN is the man of the moment you either love him or hate him for what he does. unfortunately for us we love him and we will get over it as we always do

Anyone got a video of the actual FF incident? Without seeing it again its pretty difficult to say for sure whether he deserved to be sent off. How about some of you stand up for our best player rather than hounding him at any opportunity? Although I imagine there are a fair few piggies with nothing better to do than come on here and try to wind people up..

Edited by robswfc

Does feel like one step forward, two steps back with Fernando at the moment. 

In saying that some of the reactions to him from a vocal minority are beyond a joke. 

Edited by SiJ

6 hours ago, kidc77 said:

Where did I defend FF for getting sent off it was stupid but it happens especially with players like him. A bit different to pushing a player into opposition fans when everything is kicking off though don't you think????

OK I can't be arsed going back over the entire thread so if you didn't defend FF I apologise. 

To say that Fabregas was pushed in to opposition fans though, have you watched the incident back? He gave a girly sly slap on him then just backed off while looking at ref until he fell over the hoardings, all premeditated imo and hopefully Fabregas gets same ban as Fernandhino. 

11 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

OK I can't be arsed going back over the entire thread so if you didn't defend FF I apologise. 

To say that Fabregas was pushed in to opposition fans though, have you watched the incident back? He gave a girly sly slap on him then just backed off while looking at ref until he fell over the hoardings, all premeditated imo and hopefully Fabregas gets same ban as Fernandhino. 

Ofc he deliberately fell over the hoardings into the opposition fans..... I bet he couldn't wait to be lynched.......... Not sure if people are seriously disturbed or just wind up merchants sometimes on here. 

1 minute ago, kidc77 said:

Ofc he deliberately fell over the hoardings into the opposition fans..... I bet he couldn't wait to be lynched.......... Not sure if people are seriously disturbed or just wind up merchants sometimes on here. 

Come on mate, watch the video. He gets pushed harder than that every set piece every time he plays but doesn't take 3 steps back and stumble over his own backside. No way he needed to fall over at all.

5 minutes ago, Dot said:

he even looks behind himself to judge the distance before he "falls"

and he didn't fall into the "fans" he jumped into the space between them and the pitch

So he jumped now? He fell backwards over the hoardings stop making poo poo up

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Fabregas deliberately fell over the advertising board. 

don't forget into the "fans"

even though there is a space and a small fence in between the "fans" and the pitch

3 minutes ago, Dot said:

my Grandad used to say

Theres non so blind as them who wont see

kidc you take the biscuit

Yep I'm blind because he certainly never jumped the hoardings, just because you want something to be true doesn't make it so Dot

4 minutes ago, Dot said:

don't forget into the "fans"

even though there is a space and a small fence in between the "fans" and the pitch

The fans who had got between and being held back by stewards? But I'm guessing Cesc saw all this whilst walking backwards planning this great act of genius

Edited by kidc77