Forestieri - what a willy puller

Guest Copthorneowl
1 hour ago, vulva said:

FF is very effective player at this level, no doubt about that. However, he isn't in the same class as the likes of Knochaert or Ritchie, or as important to us as Lee, Lees, Bannan, Hutchinson and Westwood.

Let's not build FF up to be something he isn't. I hope he stays and scores 40 goals this season, but my suspicion is he will be away in January when the club call his bluff on a new deal. 

I suppose it's normal for opinions to be so completely opposite.  Knochaert is a very good busy midfielder who scores the odd goal and covers a lot if turf wish we had him however  He is unlikely to take defenders to the cleaners, cause defenders to target him with assault level aggression and carry a team as Nando can and does do.

Ritchie good striker and finisher but will never carve out great opportunities from nothing or produce magic if his side are struggling on consistent basis. NEITHER imo are close to being in Forestieros class. 

Lee, Lees, Bannan,Hutch Westy more important to us - No not imo they are all very good players none of them are outstandingly good but to say they are more important to us is in my view wrong. They can and often are replaced due  to injury/suspension etc and not crucially missed. Good as Hutch is this was the case several times last year. Lees has been iffy much of this season. Bannan very average this year and Westy the same! KL has been great. 

Thing is vulva you've consistently been down on FF and I think you're trying to justify you're opinion.

8 hours ago, beckford said:

Hmm. Pearson clearly did get under his skin a bit but Forestieri put his hands in his face which simply can't happen and it's his responsibility to not take the bait and be disciplined.

I was shocked at the reaction of your fans and manager when he came off. Hitting someone in the face and getting a 3 match ban isn't worthy of applause.

Fantastic footballer though.

"Your fans and manager"

Shouldn't that be OUR fans and manager ?

Methinks maybe you soeak with pork tongue ...

7 hours ago, Cosmo said:

No my view was get rid of him, he's replaceable. He's refused to  play before and in my opinion he wanted Christmas off work.

So actually, yeah f*ck him.

Nonsense.  If he wanted Christmas off he'd have done it next week or the week after, not yesterday when he'll be back for Boxing Day and therefore training or travelling on Christmas Day.

8 hours ago, coopswfc76 said:

He reacted to that bell end Pearson (that will probably be highlight of his career getting Fessi sent off) which was stupid but sometimes happens, Good news though he seems back to his best.

I do find it funny though defending Fessi actions then slagging the City player reacting to even more provocation than Fessi got lol.

Where did I defend FF for getting sent off it was stupid but it happens especially with players like him. A bit different to pushing a player into opposition fans when everything is kicking off though don't you think????

2 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Nonsense.  If he wanted Christmas off he'd have done it next week or the week after, not yesterday when he'll be back for Boxing Day and therefore training or travelling on Christmas Day.

It's nonsense anyway whether it happened this week, next week or any other time. Just a ridiculous conspiracy theory generated by those trying desperately to generate an anti-Forestieri agenda.

Guest Copthorneowl
1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

If he chases the money and goes in January the apologists will have a different perspective I'm sure.

That said, in my view he's been very unlucky in terms of yellow and red cards throughout his time with us.

Hutch on the other hand hasn't been unlucky, and is just reckless. He's a Superhero though so it's fine.

This apologist will categorically not have a different perspective. He will believe the clueless fans on here that can't see the wood for the trees will have driven him out. If you don't think players know what's said about them  on ALL bits of social media then you surprise me.

Fwiw I agree with you're other points

2 hours ago, Twaddle said:

I like this board and whilst I agree nobody at SWFC is irreplaceable it appears the more obnoxious the posting the better. I like FF with his match winning abilities and agree with Holmes so f*ck you.

I respect your opinion @Twaddle

16 hours ago, Cosmo said:

What was Howard Webb saying about players asking to be carded just before Christmas? 

Can just imagine Beckford and Doyle strolling around the Trafford Centre together weighed down with Christmas gifts and a smug little look on their faces....:stuwinky:

3 hours ago, curren said:

So not only are you insulting the rest of the team by saying he as won us most of our points you are also insulting a section of our fans for daring to have a go at the guy.

you claim the stats prove you right.How about the stat that we have lost 6 games and FF never contributed in those games. So is it fair for me to say he as cost us 18 points?

I wouldn't have to insult some of our so called fans if they weren't so stupid and fickle. I wish I didn't have too. 

Guest Deleted member
11 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

"Your fans and manager"

Or he's a Preston fan

12 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

"Your fans and manager"

Might be stbo here here but his username kind of gives him away as being a Preston fan not a grunter 

1 minute ago, ANDY said:

Might be stbo here here but his username kind of gives him away as being a Preston fan not a grunter 

Maybe it really is BECKFORD WTF:

No, in second thoughts, the posts make too much sense for Beckford to have written them.

lol

Guest Copthorneowl
3 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

If he goes in January, im comfortable and confident that Owlstalk hasn't been a factor in his decision.

If he goes in January absolutely forget top 6 and you can probably guarantee any new home will find his new fans less fickle than ours whatever he does.

Guest Copthorneowl

A lot of people referring to the push/attack by Chalobah in the city match last night when it all kicked off which went unpunished. Compared to FFs tiny little reaction (still wrong) just shows how inconsistent and incompetent refs and limos are in the championship.

As someone said earlier FF is targeted with violent play by managers who know that if he gets enough kicks he will react and get sent off. He s the most unprotected player in the championship little wonder he reacts.