Black Friday Sale

Received email from SWFC this morning telling me of official Black Friday sale.

Clicked on link to view sale items:-

Some reyt bargains

Adult away shirts   -   £55

Junior away shirts  -   £45

Best of all   -    PLAY OFF FINAL T SHIRTS  -  £7.50    WTF:

Time to close down on-line shop ?

Perhaps megastore as well?      Atleast until someone can sort 'em out once and for all!!!

Edited by oldtawnyowl

Pathetic how there's still pictures of Antonio modelling the puma kit from years ago. I know it's only sondico who we have now so they don't probably care but if it was Nike or Adidas I wouldn't imagine them being too pleased. 

We'd be better off employing a load of A level business students and letting them run the shop for a season

57 minutes ago, rob_owl_92 said:

Pathetic how there's still pictures of Antonio modelling the puma kit from years ago. I know it's only sondico who we have now so they don't probably care but if it was Nike or Adidas I wouldn't imagine them being too pleased. 

We'd be better off employing a load of A level business students and letting them run the shop for a season

I think I read somewhere that companies like Nike and Adidas have a massive input in the running of the club's shop that they supply merchandise for, or I may have dreamt it

1 hour ago, rob_owl_92 said:

Pathetic how there's still pictures of Antonio modelling the puma kit from years ago. 

I know plenty of people on here complain about this but IMO this is just about the best thing in the Owls shop at present.lol