Hardest Sheffield Wednesday player ever?

Ok let's make a shortlist and then we can narrow it down to a vote for all time overall hardest SWFC player of all time

We gotta be looking at people like Guy Branston, Mick Lyons, Graham Coughlan right?

Post your thoughts below and lets see if we can narrow it down to three or four to vote for

Owlstalk Shop

Bywater, for the sheer fact he would probably eat someone, hutch for his complete lack of caring in tackles even though his knee has been rebuilt twice. Semedo, coz well, its Semedo. Reda, for the comical way he killed keepers and attackers alike. 

Seriously though, from who i remember watching I'd say Branston or Pearson, although Andy Pearce always seemed fairly handy

Edited by marcx666

2 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Swanny,  Gerry Young, not only tough but looked the part as well. Alan Warboys. Graham Pugh. Was just going to say ML flatty owl, lol 

We need some of them owld buggers on to remember before '64.

Mike Lyons and pre 1964 Tony Kay, Swanny and Norman Curtis.

6 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

Terry Curran vs Tony Kenworthy , dropped him with just a stare , Kenworthy writhing about in agony for 5 mins.

..I would plus this millions just for the MASSIVE smile it's given me... 

Edited by Freshfish

Hutch... Really doesn't give a shizzle about getting booked. Just wants the ball.

Fletcher.... That guy would put his head in a tank full of piranhas and wouldn't care.

Branston... I once saw him block a free kick with his face, got up, won the second ball with a slide tackle then played a long pass. Then laughed after. His nose was pouring with blood.