Carlos Out?

No

not happy paying my admission and seeing us 'under perform' but apart from a couple of games, it is the players who should be looking in the mirror.

dont think anyone in the crowd around me today were critical of any decisions regarding the shape or tactics until those last 10 mins.

then on the way to the tube all I could hear was how Carlos had to go because he had taken us far as he could.

if the equaliser had flown over the bar (like Bannans effort) I bet the chat after the game wouldn't be so negative.

some things clearly need working on and changing, but a managerial change is not the magic wand many think it will be.

Edited by pj owl

It's still a no from me.

I have to look at it objectively, it's a tougher league this year. Alot of teams have stepped up. Making carlos task harder (last year was our golden opportunity)

He's doing his best but ultimately, we haven't improved the team in the right areas. Outside influences have also affected us.

We have time to turn it around, in January. However I just feel we might fall short this year. 

I refuse to complain to much, mainly because I still remember how bad things were. Not that I agree with everything going on atm).

Edited by Maddogbob

I enjoyed last season more than any in my life as a Wednesday fan. I was 12 when we were relegated from Prem and you don't appreciate what it means at that age. One game off promotion!

Thing is, there's a good reason why we lost the playoff final. We were bossed about and now we've been figured out, teams know how to keep us quiet by muscling the midfield and put pressure on our below Parr wing backs. Carlos did not fix these issues and he has no plan B

Honestly, I wouldn't be gutted to see him gone tomorrow

It's a NO from me. Admittedly we're not quite there right now but we're bloody close. Getting rid of Carlos and bringing in someone new will put us much further away from getting it spot on imo.

Frustrating today that we couldn't push on and get that second goal to put it to bed.When you're 1-0 up away the home team are always going to have a spell of exerted pressure ... Fulham were poor today so it didn't come until after 82 minutes but when it did we couldn't react to it. Not sure why ? For one thing our ball retention was non existent for that last 10 minutes and that just resulted in non stop pressure and we succumbed. The confidence we played with for 80 minutes needs carrying on for the last 10.  

Regardless, for the majority of the game we performed so much better than we used to under all of our recent previous managers. So I say we give Carlos and his team the time to figure it out and get us back on the right track.