Revenge or karma?

In 1993 I was working away daarn saarf and was staying at a place called Coopers beach on Mersea Island near Colchester Essex, it was the night Wednesday were playing Newcastle (white kit/ Sinton/ grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory).

So I went into the bar to have a beer with a mate who was from Colchester and watch the game, he told me his next door neighbour was joining us just as Perry Groves walks in, all the to55er did all night was take the wee wee about the cup finals earlier in the year and of course when we lost the game we were watching he became almost unbearable, so after a while he left his lager top unattended so I took the opportunity to reach in my pants and pull out a good chunk of stray pubes, i then deposited said pubes into his drink and gave it a little stir with my finger.

He finished his drink and just as he did I said "oh I feel better for that" and left him looking ginger and confused.

Just heard the to55er after accidentally switching Talk Spite on.

Anyone else have any pube or non pube revenge stories involving the worst player to ever play for Arsenal or anyone?