BBC - Price of Football

The survey is flawed in that it doesn't focus on the average ticket price. Some clubs have a very small amount of cheap tickets in a particular area of the stadium but if the other 90% of tickets are expensive it doesn't show up in the survey. 

Wednesday got a lot of stick for the £52 ticket price last season which of course we never ended up charging, I wish they'd do the survey for the previous season rather than the current then we could see how much each club charged on average for all tickets. 

People are stupid man. All you've got to do is stop smoking, cancel sky, don't pay your bills, forget about food, live in a box and sell a kidney on the chinese organ market and you can watch us lose 2-1 against Ipswich Town in the south stand AND get a bovril as well.

But they won't.

2 minutes ago, swfc4_sufc0 said:

Should it be free? If it isn't then there will always be someone who can't afford it.

Brilliant. 

Absolutely brilliant. 

You are truly wasted on here. 

Go forth and spread such pearls of wisdom. 

The world needs you. 

Go forth! Now! 

1 minute ago, swfc4_sufc0 said:

Should it be free? If it isn't then there will always be someone who can't afford it.

not sure where  I said it should be free  

I'd like it to be affordable to most, if not all - I mean I'm sure people ( if the cap fits wear it ) defending ridiculous prices are glad it keeps the riff raff out

- I'd personally like to see a cap of £20 in the championship anyway