Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ozowl02

This Is How You Repay CC and DC

Recommended Posts

Guest Coyt
3 minutes ago, scram said:

 

I totally disagree - and said this at the start of the season

 

If we go back to what we were doing last season - we will end up in a similar state but with the added pressure of there being several stronger teams to compete with

 

We needed to move forwward and with our recruitment i was convinced a major (and welcome) shift in tactics was on the cards - it hasn't happened and CC has failed to adapt

 

What we had last season wasn't good enough - it was a freakishly weak division under the top 4 - so why people think going back to that will do better this season is beyond me

 

What's your view on CC Scram? Would you stick with him or give him the chop?  Generally asking as you seem a quite knowledgeable poster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DC has invested heavily in the club and has done his best to give us a good shot at promotion. No key players have been sold, wages are very competitive. He's been an excellent chairman.

 

CC has a squad that in terms of investment and quality can be reasonably expected to be in the top 6. If this looks like being unattainable, he will need to be replaced. Good managers over-achieve in terms of resources. Wednesday are currently under-achieving. In particular, recruitment has been highly questionable given the money spent.

 

Edited by Beauchief Owl
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ozowl02 said:

How is it bull? Pal go back to school on monday, we're in a much better state of mind than the years of megson and jones, and thats because of hard work. Without that, chansiri wouldnt have bothered investing or buying good players or getting a good manager. Sod off with your clever paragraphs because thats also "bull" Snob.

Got done up hook line and sinker by a female. 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Beauchief Owl said:

DC has invested heavily in the club and has done his best to give us a good shot at promotion. No key players have been sold, wages are very competitive. He's been an excellent chairman.

 

CC has a squad that in terms of investment and quality can be reasonably expected to be in the top 6. If this looks like being unattainable, he will need to be replaced. Good managers over-achieve in terms of resources. Wednesday are currently under-achieving. In particular,r recruitment has been highly questionable given the money spent.

 

We have a team capable of promotion via auto or play offs. We have a manager capable of promotion. A chairman capable of promotion. Fans capable of promotion. But we just don't go out on the pitch and play like we're capable.

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ozowl02 said:

How is it bull? Pal go back to school on monday, we're in a much better state of mind than the years of megson and jones, and thats because of hard work. Without that, chansiri wouldnt have bothered investing or buying good players or getting a good manager. Sod off with your clever paragraphs because thats also "bull" Snob.

I cant believe you had the audacity to say I was drunk at the start of this thread.

I've now had 15 pints and still I do not understand your level of drunk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lukestheman82 said:

I cant believe you had the audacity to say I was drunk at the start of this thread.

I've now had 15 pints and still I do not understand your level of drunk.

Talk English please. The way you was speaking sounded like you was drunk due to the fact you had no idea what you was talking about. If I was wrong I apologize, but in future, make yourself clearer when trying to put across your side of the argument.

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Coyt said:

 

What's your view on CC Scram? Would you stick with him or give him the chop?  Generally asking as you seem a quite knowledgeable poster. 

 

I like the way he comes across but i'm getting worried that he can't get a tune out of a better squad than last season's

 

And i put that wholly at his door because we haven't adapted the system to get the best out of the players we have

 

I wouldnn't give him the chop yet - and football is generally way too trigger-happy

 

But questions are gonna be asked and he needs to find some answers

  • Agree 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, scram said:

 

I like the way he comes across but i'm getting worried that he can't get a tune out of a better squad than last season's

 

And i put that wholly at his door because we haven't adapted the system to get the best out of the players we have

 

I wouldnn't give him the chop yet - and football is generally way too trigger-happy

 

But questions are gonna be asked and he needs to find some answers

Agree with this entirely

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ozowl02 said:

Talk English please. The way you was speaking sounded like you was drunk due to the fact you had no idea what you was talking about. If I was wrong I apologize, but in future, make yourself clearer when trying to put across your side of the argument.

If you are going to ask someone to speak English, the very least you can do is ensure your post is grammatically correct. Which yours isn't. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He needs to be brave and go with his new ideas with his new players 100% and stop leaving one foot in last season both with personnel and tactically.

 

The fudge isn't working.

 

Trying to keep too many people happy and some of them don't need that or seem to want that.

 

Time for he give them high energy tough loving.

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't sack him yet but patience is running low for me personally.

 

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too many short memories. I am so thankful for the position that we are in and the caliber of player we have. Enjoy the ride you miserable buggers 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ozowl02 said:

Says it all in the title really, the work we've done in 18 months is outstanding and the big minority of fans are giving up on CC. He bought in quality players such as Fessi, Hooper, Fletcher, Bannan, Wallace, Reach. And only because of a few losses here and then, your giving up on him? If DC reads this forum, he would be absolutely embarrassed and mortified by the lack of support your giving towards the team and CC and would probably reconsider his future at a club he thought he loved. Its not the team, its our unfaithful, moaning and silent crowd which is leading the team off track. Come on boys, we can do better. Surely?

Not the team, but the crowds fault that we are predictable in our style of play, concede too many goals, don't create enough at times and can't score either !! Yeah, right. The crowd contributes, but if you think its the crowds fault and not the team, you need to check yourself fella. You're way off with that theory.

Edited by Mick De Lyons
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, scram said:

 

I totally disagree - and said this at the start of the season

 

If we go back to what we were doing last season - we will end up in a similar state but with the added pressure of there being several stronger teams to compete with

 

We needed to move forwward and with our recruitment i was convinced a major (and welcome) shift in tactics was on the cards - it hasn't happened and CC has failed to adapt

 

What we had last season wasn't good enough - it was a freakishly weak division under the top 4 - so why people think going back to that will do better this season is beyond me

 

His dogs of war style approach to defending last year was excellent . then he had us attacking with speed , using hooper and FF to link the midfield up.

 

This year , we've insisted on passing it around our backline before eventually smashing it forward. and we don't have any urgency. 

 

Those two changes need to happen.

 

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last season we were able to put together strings of fast incisive passes to break through defences.  This year we seem willing to wait too long for the opportunity, forgetting that we need runs and passes that cut like a knife through staunch defences.  This seems to be a tactical issue that Carlos is responsible for.  We are believing a myth that we are good enough to go up, and forgetting the energy we showed in every game last season.  The rot started at Wembley where we started to believe the job was already done, and all we had to do was keep playing and we would get there.  It's not like that.

Edited by Reyt Part Timer
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the entertainment value at min and nearly every home game this season is dire ,you might as well dig up attacking 3rd of pitch as its not used carlos don't allow to play in that area,if we get another manager plz don't get another European manager  cant be doing watching this sideways backwards tripe style he employs .we have the 3rd or 4th highest wage bill we should be doing far better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ozowl02 said:

Says it all in the title really, the work we've done in 18 months is outstanding and the big minority of fans are giving up on CC. He bought in quality players such as Fessi, Hooper, Fletcher, Bannan, Wallace, Reach. And only because of a few losses here and then, your giving up on him? If DC reads this forum, he would be absolutely embarrassed and mortified by the lack of support your giving towards the team and CC and would probably reconsider his future at a club he thought he loved. Its not the team, its our unfaithful, moaning and silent crowd which is leading the team off track. Come on boys, we can do better. Surely?

What a load of cobblers, those "unfaithfull fans" pay Hundreds/Thousands each season to support the club, and they will still be there when the players and Coaches have gone.

There are things that T'owd Kicka ball can do , for a start make up his mind what his best defence is and stick to it, stop trying to be mates with the squad and do whats best for the team

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, scram said:

 

I like the way he comes across but i'm getting worried that he can't get a tune out of a better squad than last season's

 

And i put that wholly at his door because we haven't adapted the system to get the best out of the players we have

 

I wouldnn't give him the chop yet - and football is generally way too trigger-happy

 

But questions are gonna be asked and he needs to find some answers

The voice of reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, scram said:

 

I like the way he comes across but i'm getting worried that he can't get a tune out of a better squad than last season's

 

And i put that wholly at his door because we haven't adapted the system to get the best out of the players we have

 

I wouldnn't give him the chop yet - and football is generally way too trigger-happy

 

But questions are gonna be asked and he needs to find some answers

 

I think he will get until Christmas - if we don't show signs of improvement and consistency I think DC will bring a new man in.

 

We have to start performing on a higher level and get the best out of the quality we have here ..at the moment, it just isn't happening and hasn't all season TBH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ozowl02 said:

Says it all in the title really, the work we've done in 18 months is outstanding and the big minority of fans are giving up on CC. He bought in quality players such as Fessi, Hooper, Fletcher, Bannan, Wallace, Reach. And only because of a few losses here and then, your giving up on him? If DC reads this forum, he would be absolutely embarrassed and mortified by the lack of support your giving towards the team and CC and would probably reconsider his future at a club he thought he loved. Its not the team, its our unfaithful, moaning and silent crowd which is leading the team off track. Come on boys, we can do better. Surely?

 

If it was free to get in i think you would have a point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...