Have you all

Lost your minds ?

Get a flipping grip will ya!

We are far from doomed.

I agree not the best game from our lads

But the reactions from you lot or should I say most of you have been none the less pathetic.

To the guy giving it large to Westwood at end of game in North stand well you sir are a total moron and a disgrace of a fan.

And sacking Carlos?  yep he's done nothing in his time here get rid mid table at this point of the season not good enough <<<<<<<<< give it a rest will you the guys just not getting it right at the minute but no reason to say he's for the sack.

Can we all just focus a little and pick our teddies back up!

WAWAW 

Just now, Ronnie Starling said:

We have been poor all season.

And in a tough league we have managed to get 24 points so far and sit 10th ? I'm happy with that it's not been quite as good as last season but still early let's see what happens upto Christmas and evaluate things further then! 

22 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Lost your minds ?

Get a flipping grip will ya!

We are far from doomed.

I agree not the best game from our lads

But the reactions from you lot or should I say most of you have been none the less pathetic.

To the guy giving it large to Westwood at end of game in North stand well you sir are a total moron and a disgrace of a fan.

And sacking Carlos?  yep he's done nothing in his time here get rid mid table at this point of the season not good enough <<<<<<<<< give it a rest will you the guys just not getting it right at the minute but no reason to say he's for the sack.

Can we all just focus a little and pick our teddies back up!

WAWAW 

I agree with what you are saying, and by no means do I want Carlos sacked. He deserves time after last season and I'm convinced he will turn things around and we will have a strong second half of the season. Having said that though, I must admit I haven't really enjoyed going this season. Everything just seems a bit flat and the performances lack the imagination and excitement of last year. I've got a season ticket but if I was paying for each game I certainly wouldn't feel I was getting value for money  

2 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

I can't think of a game this season where we have looked convincing

We looked great against villa an Norwich at start of season a few shock results since I agree played below par but some games you look back and think how did we lose that ? The answer isn't sack Carlos and bring someone else give the guy time best football we've seen in years here!! 

15 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

We looked great against villa an Norwich at start of season a few shock results since I agree played below par but some games you look back and think how did we lose that ? The answer isn't sack Carlos and bring someone else give the guy time best football we've seen in years here!! 

So why is it the best football we've seen in ages? This season there has been nothing to suggest our style has been effective, possession stats count for nothing if your coming away with 0 points. I'd sooner have a manager who can mix it up even if at times quite direct. Carlos has one style and he'll stick to it regardless of how many teams have sussed us out.

32 minutes ago, KernowOwl said:

We are sh!t. We won't finish in the top ten. We have lost too many this early in the season to finish in the top six. Rubbish. 

We have lost 6, the current top six consists of two teams who have lost 5 (Norwich and Huddersfields) the other has lost 6 (leeds). We definitely haven't lost too many to finish top 6.