Shambolic minutes silence....

That wasn't very well organised was it?

Bloke playing the last post, while the players were still kicking the ball about....

Someone behind me sayin' .."I think he's practising..."....Then it was obvious he wasn't...So we got the last bit of the last post...

Then we started applauding...then the ref blew his whistle...so we all stopped...All it f.ookin' needed was an announcement...

The speakers on the Kop arent the greatest, but whatever the announcer was mumbling was totally inaudible to me and the people around us. It wasnt until halfway through the last post that people realised what was going on, by which common sense prevailed and everyone started to fall silent.

Why cant they use the same microphones that they use for the public service announcements (such as the "amber warnings" for stewards and advising people please contact the nearest steward etc) It always seems a lot louder. Then again, the usual half time bloke waffles and mumbles, at least you could hear the stand in announcer at half time today.

2 minutes ago, Miffed said:

The speakers on the Kop arent the greatest, but whatever the announcer was mumbling was totally inaudible to me and the people around us. It wasnt until halfway through the last post that people realised what was going on, by which common sense prevailed and everyone started to fall silent.

Why cant they use the same microphones that they use for the public service announcements (such as the "amber warnings" for stewards and advising people please contact the nearest steward etc) It always seems a lot louder. Then again, the usual half time bloke waffles and mumbles, at least you could hear the stand in announcer at half time today.

The team news came across loud and clear tho.................