steel city derby.

Why so sad? Love to get a chance to bring em down a peg or 2. Think we would batter em if we played any where near we can. League 1 this season is poor n they have a team of bang average players. They would have to spend a vast amount not to be in a relegation battle next year if they did go up.

Guest domSWFC

Bolton have won as many games on the bounce this season as they did in the entire last season in the Champioship.

That just shows how much of a gap there is between League One and the Championship.

I expect United to go up. It would be a huge huge failing for them not to, the league is as week as it's been in about 6 or 7 years. But as that league got weaker this one got a whole lot stronger and I don't think they'd compete. 

They've got to get promoted at some point. 

Think it's realistically between them, Scunny and Bolton for the top two. Bradford also in with a shout. 

Still early days, but they'll be play offs minimum. 

I feel like Billy Sharp always scores against us, although that might be based on only remembering the games where he scores against us. Obviously Lavery would too. So we'd have to go out of our comfort zone and score more than once in a game.