Mindless animal. Name and shame him.

Guest Deleted member
1 hour ago, JackSwfc12 said:

Why post this when you don't actually know what was said? Really wee wees me off.

The 'pensioner' that you are making out to be all innocent in this argument was actually the one that started it. Stop making assumptions. 

Really?

I was sat a few people away - some kid turns up and sits in his daughters seat.

Whether the old guy kicked off or not - the sheer numbers of people who started having a go at him was ridiculous. The kid in the blue suit with clouds was very abusive (and also effing and jeffing as somebody referred to it earlier)- as was the main guy behind who was red in the face he was shouting so much and pointing in his face.

If at that point the kid in the blue suit had said "Fair enough - I'll go back to my seat" - that would have been the end of the matter. Instead the ensuing row lasted most of half time. Embarassing

Anyway - as Ive said - this incident is completely unrelated to the one posted first. I merely highlighted it to demonstrate how people can act out of character when in large groups at football. Ive seen the guy in the white suit before at games - and he usually seems perfectly reasonable.

He doesnt look the type to kick the crap out of a seat thats next to a kid.

8 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Really?

Whether the old guy kicked off or not - the sheer numbers of people who started having a go at him was ridiculous. The kid in the blue suit with clouds was very abusive (and also effing and jeffing as somebody referred to it earlier)- as was the main guy behind who was red in the face he was shouting so much and pointing in his face.

If at that point the kid in the blue suit had said "Fair enough - I'll go back to my seat" - that would have been the end of the matter. Instead the ensuing row lasted most of half time. Embarassing

Anyway - as Ive said - this incident is completely unrelated to the one posted first. I merely highlighted it to demonstrate how people can act out of character when in large groups at football. Ive seen the guy in the white suit before at games - and he usually seems perfectly reasonable.

He was sat in a seat at HALF TIME ffs. The bloke aggressively asked my mate in the blue suit to move and he replied "don't worry I'll move when you're daughter comes back". Which is perfectly reasonable as it is only half time don't you think? The bloke then continued to be aggressive, resulting in the following argument.

Stop spouting stuff on here that isn't fact.

Guest Deleted member

If that had been the entire conversation, it wouldnt have kicked off.

And again, this isn't the thread for debating that incident. Start another one if you want an argument 

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

And again, this isn't the thread for debating that incident. Start another one if you want an argument 

You were the one who brought it up in the first place? :duntmatter:

18 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Really?

Perfectly reasonable people tend only to react in such a manner when the situation warrants it Nigel.

The bloke was being rude, obnoxious and threatening and deserved a good telling off which is exactly what he got - after that I moved away.

Anyway - why are you now referring to me as "the guy in the white suit" when we have known each other for several years through Wednesday and used to chat on a regular basis in the Wednesdayite lounge???

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

F.ookin' ell..an argument thread lol...

Why has no-one ever thought of that...Oh aye..its EVERY f.ookin' thread...

Guest Deleted member
4 minutes ago, swfc261279 said:

Perfectly reasonable people tend only to react in such a manner when the situation warrants it Nigel.

The bloke was being rude, obnoxious and threatening and deserved a good telling off which is exactly what he got - after that I moved away.

Anyway - why are you now referring to me as "the guy in the white suit" when we have known each other for several years through Wednesday and used to chat on a regular basis in the Wednesdayite lounge???

Because I didn't want to identify you personally - which has kind of been a recurring theme throughout this thread.

I was surprised at you yesterday.  you were in the guys face for a long time, why didn't you just leave it? was it really worth it?

Why not just think 'nob' and tell the lad in blue to go back to his seat? 

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

Really?

:duntmatter:WTF:lol:picnic::tango:

4 hours ago, Holmes said:

Happens all the time in newspapers.  Look at the West V Chelsea match, photos plastered all over the place.  You are allowed to post photos of anyone you wish.  No one has the right to to total privacy.   Nor do you need permission of the person your photographing to use it. (Yeah I know court cases etc).

I do go along with the view it wouldn't be a good idea to show it.  But your not breaking any law by doing so I believe.

Photos are released under certain criteria. If this bloke gets lifted and there's no cctv there's only LLP and a n others word for it. It then might come down to ID issues. Easy for the bloke to say it wasn't me, and they only picked me out in the parade because they saw my picture on social media. Undermines any prosecution case (possibly). 

1 hour ago, swfc261279 said:

He forgets things. Forgot where he lived the other week.:ph34r: