Mindless animal. Name and shame him.

With technology today, how many people have already screenshot the picture.

I have a 3 year old girl and debating when to bring her for her 1st match and this behaviour is not acceptable. The guy should be made to pay for the damages and reported to the club but having his mug on here is a step to far I think. His safety is now at risk for any future match he attends because you can bet your bottom dollar someone will wrongfully want to teach him a lesson. 

Also should something happen to him you are putting yourself at risk for posting his picture. I implore you take it off

2 minutes ago, OneCompleteSolution said:

Man kicks seat 

Internet warriors demand blood  

Ha ha ha  

I hope other teams don't read this site  

So embarrassing 

Man goes to a game. 

Doesn't get his own way

Sulks and kicks a seat

Breaks seat and hurts children who were enjoying a day out.

Gets defended by fans.

You're right, I do hope that no other clubs read this forum because it is shameful and embarrassing. 

I agree, I probably should've just sent the picture to LLP. Cheers to the person who removed the picture. I appreciate it. 

2 minutes ago, cardiffowl06 said:

Don't think there's anything wrong in publically shaming him. It'll teach him not to be an absolute c**t next time. 

Someone could take a pic at a game of you then come on here and say you hit their kid and post the pic. 

Have you guys even seen black mirror?

2 minutes ago, cardiffowl06 said:

Don't think there's anything wrong in publically shaming him. It'll teach him not to be an absolute c**t next time. 

I dont think you get it lol

Having his name tarnished and plastered all over google for a mad moment of frustration. Bizarre. Absolutely report it to the club and ban for breaking property but to name him, madness. 

6 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

Is this now going to become something we see after every away game on Owls talk ? All becoming very sinister if you ask me. 

Are some fans going to kick seats in front of children at each away game? Isn't that the key issue here. the photo can get pulled of course, and CCTV images can verify what happened.

Opinions expressed on an opinion forum. Whatever next? 

1 minute ago, trueblue1987 said:

Man goes to a game. 

Doesn't get his own way

Sulks and kicks a seat

Gets defended by fans.

You're right, I do hope that no other clubs read this forum because it is shameful and embarrassing. 

I agree, I probably should've just sent the picture to LLP. Cheers to the person who removed the picture. I appreciate it. 

its not removed.. its still there, only hidden awaiting further consultation.

Guest Deleted member

I can't believe how many people are defending the complete jeb-end

Why even kick a seat at all out of frustration?  regardless of whether there are kids about? 

We had some right nobs again at Derby yesterday - completely smashed and anti social. I saw a massive row a few seats away from me where some lads dressed in multi coloured suits had a go at a pensioner because he'd had the audacity to point out that they were sat in his daughters seat and she would be back from the toilet soon.  

Proper screaming in his face,  and his wife's too.  Collective bullying from a group of maybe 10, who should know better.

Due to personal reasons I've not been able to get to as many away games this year as I'd like, only been to Derby and Birmingham, where there was a huge amount of trouble kicking off between our own fans as well. Going to Fulham but if it's the same there I think I'll be hanging up my away season ticket and not bothering any more.

Get this seat kicking idiot reported to the club. I hope they do ban him and I hope Derby report him to the Police for criminal damage too.  The more like him that get banned the better 

Guest Deleted member

I should add, there's nothing to be gained from Owlstalk vigilante posts. posting pictures and naming and shaming is wrong 

Follow official lines

2 minutes ago, trueblue1987 said:

Man goes to a game. 

Doesn't get his own way

Sulks and kicks a seat

Gets defended by fans.

Oh he hurt the children? 

That's interesting, because the OP says nobody got hurt.

Plus you posted his picture. 

3 minutes ago, F. Spiksley said:

Are some fans going to kick seats in front of children at each away game? Isn't that the key issue here. the photo can get pulled of course, and CCTV images can verify what happened.

Opinions expressed on an opinion forum. Whatever next? 

Not defending or condoning but Im not sure its right posting photos of fans before the accusations are proven. Its a dangerous precedent in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, Chriss said:

Having his name tarnished and plastered all over google for a mad moment of frustration. Bizarre. Absolutely report it to the club and ban for breaking property but to name him, madness. 

It's also gone from nobody got hurt to the person who posted the pic saying he hurt multiple children.

4 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I can't believe how many people are defending the complete jeb-end

Why even kick a seat at all out of frustration?  regardless of whether there are kids about? 

We had some right nobs again at Derby yesterday - completely smashed and anti social. I saw a massive row a few seats away from me where some lads dressed in multi coloured suits had a go at a pensioner because he'd had the audacity to point out that they were sat in his daughters seat and she would be back from the toilet soon.  

Proper screaming in his face,  and his wife's too.  Collective bullying from a group of maybe 10, who should know better.

Due to personal reasons I've not been able to get to as many away games this year as I'd like, only been to Derby and Birmingham, where there was a huge amount of trouble kicking off between our own fans as well. Going to Fulham but if it's the same there I think I'll be hanging up my away season ticket and not bothering any more.

Get this seat kicking idiot reported to the club. I hope they do ban him and I hope Derby report him to the Police for criminal damage too.  The more like him that get banned the better 

Defending his right not to have his picture posted when it's the hear say of a few fans. Defending his right for people to not start slandering him. It's alsready been twisted from nobody got hurt to how he hurt children.

4 minutes ago, Chriss said:

Oh I get it (and to Cersei - I have seen black mirror)

I just find it completely bizarre that you'd find this as a 'mad moment of frustration' when the OP clearly explains the situation and this incident involved young kids! To shame these idiots is not madness at all. Our fanbase does include its fair share of idiots and games would be much more enjoyable without them. 

3 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

Not defending or condoning but Im not sure its right posting photos of fans before the accusations are proven. Its a dangerous precedent in my opinion.

I entirely agree with you. I do think his behaviour has left him wide open. it was inevitable though. Derby's CCTV will have everything.