Mindless animal. Name and shame him.

2 hours ago, robowl4life said:

It's usually a case of insecurity, they have a few shandys and want to prove to themselves they're "hard"... catch them sober on a weekday afternoon and offer them to put some gloves on and step in a cage for a wee bit of sparring, then see what their answer is. 

There is no need ro involve peoples kids. But why is it ok for you to ''offer  them out' during the week??

One sat on row R towards right side of Derby fans with a scruffy beard.

Looked and acted like he was on drugs first half, swearing, offering people out, calling our own players useless so and so's....

He calmed down after stewards had a word, but he was definitely going through cold turkey from some drug or other. Absolute mess. 

1 minute ago, bigash_swfc said:

One sat on row R towards right side of Derby fans with a scruffy beard.

Looked and acted like he was on drugs first half, swearing, offering people out, calling our own players useless so and so's....

He calmed down after stewards had a word, but he was definitely going through cold turkey from some drug or other. Absolute mess. 

Not sure you understand drugs.

1 hour ago, Ian said:

It's why I've stopped giving a sh*t about carbon emissions and the environment..,,.the human gene pool will kill off the human race long before environmental changes will 

Those two things are far from mutually exclusive. It could be argued that they're integrally linked. 

3 hours ago, s110wl said:

I agree its not OK, but what are people hoping to achieve here? 

I agree he should apologise, and probably pay for the damage. But, say he is reported and the club take a dim view, would you want him banned for (say) three years?

yes. hes a grade A c*nt

Think the issue raised by the op is one that is already stopping quite a few people going to away games particularly with their kids. Individual acts of violence, vandalism or aggressive behaviour seem to have found their way in under the guise of supporting Wednesday - let's be clear it's got nothing to do with supporting Wednesday but everything to do with the buzz that some people get from behaving that way in broad daylight. Passionate and vocal support yes, utterly antisocial behaviour no - simple as that.

Edited by jljs

5 hours ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Row GG Seat 505 today. (Assuming he was in the correct place).

Threw a strop when we conceded the second goal and started intentionally  kicking the seat in front of him in. Pretty pathetic but some would argue that it isn't that big a deal (I wouldn't agree with this, but whatever). But did I mention that my eight year old daughter was sat in the very next seat. Her head was approximately 15cm away. And my 10 year old was stood in front of the very same seat he was demolishing. The same seat he smashed off its frame and sent it flying into her.

Luckily neither of them were hurt, but very shook up. And when I confront him about it, Mr Big Man refuses to make eye contact or even a knowledge the incident. He let his braver 50 something mate do the talking for him (and he didn't show remorse either).

Thankfully most of our fans are decent human beings and several of them went out of there way to help my girls move to a safer location. And that is why I am turning to Owlstalk. I know for a fact that at least a couple of our more quick witted fans took a photo of the prat. I fully intend to make a complaint so let's get his name out there, either by posting the photos on here or sending me them via PM. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

LLP.

My 6 year old daughter has asked me countless times to take her to a game, ah lass has been cautious of the idea though she's worried about stuff like this happening and frightening our child. Hope it's not put your kids off future matches cuz of this clown.

10 hours ago, Blue n White Rampage said:

this is precisely why there should be different sections at football games; concession section, standing section, frustrated chair kicking section.

hell that idiot could even be put to good use clearing the chairs out to make a standing section!

There is a big problem with away seat allocation. Basically at away games you are either in a corporate box or you have to stand with the 'boys'  

It's not a problem for me personally but I have seen it loads of times where people are clearly uncomfortable with who they are sat/stood with at away games. 

An example a few years back I went to see Wednesday away at colchester , we were stood up behind the goal. A kid came to stand next to me ,  he wasn't violent he wasn't capable of being violent. But he was horrible every other word was a swear word ,  he was smashed on beer or something else and he smelt of vomit. Can you imagine if he had been stood next to a little kid. 

I was sat infront of you it would appear. The seat hit my mate in the back. I thought it was disgusting what he did and told him so. He tried to defend himself by say he made sure he'd kicked the one next to where the girls sat. They also ran off not long after you moved down to the front. It must've been in the moment aggression because they looked the most boring pair of goons. 

As a swfc fan, I'm truly sorry your girls had to see that. Tell them we're not all that bad. 

LLP I have a picture of you want me to put it on I will? 

13 hours ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

They are fine but it is the long term implications that worry me.

1) Will they feel safe in future?

2) Will I feel safe taking them?

If the answer to either is no it will be a real shame as they currently average around 40 games a season each.

Part timers. Hope they're ok mate the guy sounds a complete nut sack. We were all frustrated yesterday I chose to sulk. Kicking a chair off isn't acceptable he should be made to pay for the damage and banned from the game

Edited by Bigger Guns

5 minutes ago, trueblue1987 said:

I was sat infront of you it would appear. The seat hit my mate in the back. I thought it was disgusting what he did and told him so. He tried to defend himself by say he made sure he'd kicked the one next to where the girls sat. They also ran off not long after you moved down to the front. It must've been in the moment aggression because they looked the most boring pair of goons. 

As a swfc fan, I'm truly sorry your girls had to see that. Tell them we're not all that bad. 

LLP I have a picture of you want me to put it on I will? 

Put it on. Shame the tw*t. Bloody kicking a seat off and hitting a young kid. Ought to be ashamed

Just now, Geoffrey said:

Trying to defend somebody you know?

Not at all. Wasn't at the game as you'll see if you look at the OMDT. 

Just trying to look through the other end of the telescope. I can't excuse his behaviour, just don't like the thought of Owls getting a fellow Owl banned for kicking a seat until we knew more details. 

Fair enough people there who saw the incident have said he seemed like a idiot, since they said that I put 'fair enough'.