Mindless animal. Name and shame him.

10 hours ago, Beast of Boulogne said:

I meant the pictures!

maybe you did , I didn't think there were knob heads went to the pictures nowadays, they was a few used to go when I was younger in the studio 5 6 .........I mean The Gaumont!.:picnic:

I didn't. I take my kids to the cinema because they aren't subjected to dicks like they are at the football.   

In fact I can take my kids to most places and it's fine. the place I can't take them is football for the reasons of this thread and many like it.

Edited by billyblack

Guest Deleted member

There were some idiots sat behind me at the pictures last time I went, talked the first 20 minutes till I turned round and told them to shut up

4 minutes ago, Grandad said:

There were some idiots sat behind me at the pictures last time I went, talked the first 20 minutes till I turned round and told them to shut up

Cinema etiquette has been lost since the introduction of multi screen cinemas. 

The only time I've kicked a seat was when I was 13 years old and we lost to Rotherham 2-1 in the last minute. My dad gave me a clip around the ear and told me never to do it again.

I know we are all different and we show our frustrations in different ways, but spitting the dummy out because your football team is losing is as childish as it gets. It's the same for those who spend the majority of the match making threats to the opposition's fans.

If you get that frustrated over football, I'd suggest seeing someone about your anger issues.

Speaking of confrontations with fellow supporters though, the strangest one I've had was with a couple at Charlton away who asked me to stop singing 'USA..USA..USA' (aimed at Frank Simek) because I was supporting the war Iraq by doing so. One of strangest things I've heard at football.  

We got into a confrontation years ago on the kop when it was standing. It was. Luton and we were drawing 2 - 2 with about 5 mins left, there was a injury or summat and a lad in front of us said " wonder what the crowd is?" To which my mate replied " It's them round the edge" He got arsey and him and his mates had a go at us, we were well outnumbered but when it calmed down most of his mates f.ooked off at 90 mins leaving 3 or 4 of them , Wednesday scored the winner in injury time and in the ensuing jumping about and surging my mate give him a right winder .

Guest Deleted member
5 hours ago, Beast of Boulogne said:

What film?

Girl On a Train.

I was so disappointed with the film I kicked a chair on the way out

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

Girl On a Train.

I was so disappointed with the film I kicked a chair on the way out

I think the last one I saw was ' The Golden Child ' nearly thirty years ago , I went  with a lass who laughed like a Hyena having its knackers tickled all way through it , put me off going again.

Guest Deleted member

She laughed? At The Golden Child??

You should have stuck with her - she'd have been entertained by you for the rest of her life...

1 hour ago, Beast of Boulogne said:

I think the last one I saw was ' The Golden Child ' nearly thirty years ago , I went  with a lass who laughed like a Hyena having its knackers tickled all way through it , put me off going again.

Are you sure it wasn't you doing the knackers  tickling because you had took a bloke by mistake. lol

1 hour ago, Geedee said:

Are you sure it wasn't you doing the knackers  tickling because you had took a bloke by mistake. lol

Now reminds me of the time 50 years ago when I was in the RN on a run ashore in Casablanca.   lol