Progress

Good effort Ryan but I just feel the colours used for top 2 and for top 6 could have been more vibrant. They don't quite stand out enough to me but certainly top marks for everything else.

Well done.

(Amazing that there were so many Carlos out type threads a couple of weeks ago lol )

Edited by Carl Shutt is God

4 hours ago, kristmace said:

Fantastic comparison.

Are the Top 2 and Top 6 lines based on last seasons points total? I can't help thinking it'll be higher for Top 2 this season.

They are based on the average points totals over the last 10 years :)

5 hours ago, Carl Shutt is God said:

Good effort Ryan but I just feel the colours used for top 2 and for top 6 could have been more vibrant. They don't quite stand out enough to me but certainly top marks for everything else.

Well done.

(Amazing that there were so many Carlos out type threads a couple of weeks ago lol )

Here's an updated version after today's result. Made the top 2 and top 6 lines stand out a bit more.

Untitled.png

6 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

Don't be naive people, DC will not be happy how things are at this time.

Getting in the play offs is not progress with the money thats been spent, (unwisely in my opinion)

Imagine if its your money, then tell me we're doing alright.

It's true that we have spent a lot, but I think you have to consider the other teams that are in our league too. The Newcastle, Norwich, Derby and Villa squads are made up of players costing much more than ours, and Huddersfield, Brighton and Wolves have spent a fair bit too so is it really realistic to expect us to be doing better than them?

5 hours ago, RyanSWFC said:

Here's an updated version after today's result. Made the top 2 and top 6 lines stand out a bit more.

Untitled.png

Be great if you keep this going Ryan.

Still think you can ditch the "Stay up" line though. Even by Wednesday fan standards that is pecimistic mate.

6 hours ago, RyanSWFC said:

It's true that we have spent a lot, but I think you have to consider the other teams that are in our league too. The Newcastle, Norwich, Derby and Villa squads are made up of players costing much more than ours, and Huddersfield, Brighton and Wolves have spent a fair bit too so is it really realistic to expect us to be doing better than them?

Not sure that Huddersfield have, they apparently, are operating on a bottom four budget. Compared to some teams, we haven't spent a lot, but have we spent it wisely, that's debatable

1 hour ago, j-savas said:

Great chart, must mention though - shouldn't the line now be on 15 games? Exactly the same points at 15 games last season but with an inferior goal difference. 

You're right there. I had missed out one of the defeats earlier in the season. Hope i'm not tempting fate but also removed the "stay up" line.

Untitled.png