Us v Pigs

Just been having a look on blunt mad and they have a topic about how the teams would fair if they played each other at the moment. The vast majority seem to think that they'd give us a game at the present moment in time. I personally think the gap is far bigger than they can imagine and we'd be comfortable against them 2-0, 3-0. Just wondered what people's thoughts were?

So this new boost of confidence against us has come following wins against the Dominant teams of English football such as Port Vale and Shrewsbury Town? Quality. And to think some Wednesday fans would like the deluded melts to get promoted just so the derbies return. Nah let them stay down there and continue to rot.

3 minutes ago, Coyt said:

So this new boost of confidence against us has come following wins against the Dominant teams of English football such as Port Vale and Shrewsbury Town? Quality. And to think some Wednesday fans would like the deluded melts to get promoted just so the derbies return. Nah let them stay down there and continue to rot.

Unfortunately I could only +1 this once 

Guest domSWFC
5 minutes ago, Greeny79 said:

Derby game, be all about who wanted it more not just purely talent which obviously we would destroy them on 

But look at the big game occasions at Hillsborough last season. A big game that hillsborough, we'd absolutely destroy them just on passion alone. 

If we hit them in the FA Cup this year at home it would be 4 or 5 nil with a weakened team. 

Look at the quality in this league now. The gap between Premier League and The Championship is smaller than the gap between The Championship and League One. 

It would be tight regardless of league positions, these games always are. Boxing day Will live long in the memory as it wasn't expected. Since then they've been reasonably tight affairs. 

I'd love our quality to shine through though and rip em a new one.

The gap between the 2 divisions is wider than they realise. In fairness tho, they're still only 1 division below us; it's not as if they're a conference team (yet). 

I reckon if we played them 10 times at a neutral venue, we'd win 7, with maybe a couple of draws and 1 win for them. So yes, they could possibly give us a game given the more random nature of derbies. 

But if they think they are anywhere near us in terms of quality, they're totally deluded. Not one of their players would get into our 18 man squad. 

37 minutes ago, owl1975 said:

Just been having a look on blunt mad and they have a topic about how the teams would fair if they played each other at the moment. The vast majority seem to think that they'd give us a game at the present moment in time. I personally think the gap is far bigger than they can imagine and we'd be comfortable against them 2-0, 3-0. Just wondered what people's thoughts were?

Hmmm I think I'll pop over there and have some good olf fashioned entertainment