Sheffield Wednesday Quiz #4 - The FA Cup

DO NOT POST ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD!

Welcome to the fourth Wednesday quiz in the new Trivia and Quizzes section. 

Many of you will be familiar with the rules but for those who aren't please see rules below.

Subject: Sheffield Wednesday and the FA Cup (post war only, yo)

Rules
- Each question must be answered with a valid answer for that question. Any answer that is invalid will receive the maximum score for that question (i.e. the number of participants).
- All questions must be answered, not answering a question will receive the maximum score for that question.
- Answers that are completely wrong will receive the maximum score for that question.
- You must PM me your answers BY 12pm ON MONDAY 31st OCTOBER,
 DO NOT post your answers in this thread!   I'm busy on Monday hence the later deadline - answers should be posted some time on Tuesday.
- Wikipedia/Google used at your own discretion. It allowed to be used it's totally up to you but where's the fun in that - as the song goes, if you use fkg Google you're a blade.

Scoring
- Scoring will be done after all entries are received.
- The score given for each question will be equal to the number of players with that same answer (example: If the question was to name a vowel and 3 people say E while 8 people said A those who said E will be scored 3 for that answer while those who said A will be scored 8).
- The final score will be the product of the scores (example: if there were 3 questions and your scores were 3, 8 and 7 your final score would be 3 * 8 * 7 = 168).
- The winner is the player with the lowest final score.

Definition of an "SWFC player" - Must have made at least one domestic appearance for SWFC in either a League, FA Cup, or League Cup game.

POST-WAR ONLY!  If your answer is a bit obscure it'd be helpful if you could give me the year or approx. year so that I can easily check it if I don't already know it's correct, but this isn't essential nor does it matter if you actually give me the wrong year as long as the answer is correct. 

1. Name a club who SWFC have beaten in the FA Cup 5th round or later.

2. Name a top flight club (at the time, it doesn't have to be a current PL side) who have knocked SWFC out of the FA Cup AT HILLSBOROUGH. Replays count (or even third replays!), but it does have to when we were at home and the opponents were in the top division.

3. Name a current SWFC player who has scored a goal in the FA Cup, for any side (first round proper onwards)

4. Name a club that SWFC knocked out of the FA Cup who were in a higher division than us at the time.

5. Name a club who knocked us out of the FA Cup who were at least one division below us at the time.

6. Name a club that David Hirst scored against in the FA Cup (for SWFC only, no idea if he did so for the dingles or Saints).

7. Name one player from the Wednesday STARTING XI in the FA Cup Finals of either 1966 or 1993 (the replay counts)

8. Name a former SWFC player who has played in an FA Cup winning team, with any club (must have actually played in the final, getting a medal for being in a squad or on the bench doesn't count - so eff off unused substitute Alan Harper!).

9. Name a team who SWFC have scored at least 4 goals against in a single game in the FA Cup (any round)

10. Name a player who scored two or more goals in an single FA Cup game for SWFC

11. Name any side who SWFC have beaten away from home in the FA Cup SINCE 1980 (replays count, Wembley doesn't)

12. Name either a former SWFC manager or player who's managed a side in an FA Cup Final.

Tiebreaker - how many balloons did Sheffield United supporters have at the 1993 FA Cup semi at Wembley when they hilariously try to gloss over their humiliation by claiming "yeah but we had more balloons than you". Clue - it's over three million. There were about 35,000 deflated pigs at the final whistle though.

For question 12....

Does the "post war only" rule apply to the date of the FA cup final, or the fact that the person also managed or played for SWFC?

Basically, if someone played for SWFC in the 20's - but managed in a final in the 50's would that be ok?

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

1 hour ago, Neal M said:

For question 12....

Does the "post war only" rule apply to the date of the FA cup final, or the fact that the person also managed or played for SWFC?

Basically, if someone played for SWFC in the 20's - but managed in a final in the 50's would that be ok?

Yes,  that would (and has been!) a correct answer.