Nobody has mentioned attendances lately but with only about 350 QPR fans, 25,903 was superb.   Those who paid the matchday prices should be praised, I'm glad they were rewarded with a scintillating display of football deserving of a better scoreline.

For the third successive game we've exceeded 25,000 which is impressive considering the prices and the opposition we've faced  up to yet.

I hope we get half season tickets on sale and ADVERTISED by 1st December. I'm sure some of the POTG fans would ask their family for one for Christmas, makes the games cheaper and guarantees a Wembley ticket !

Last season there were lots of infighting about 'part timers'. Personally I'm delighted so many have become 'full timers'. I believe this side is getting stronger and stronger. Automatic is a real possibility this time. Heres hoping that more join us, believe me we are a real pleasure to watch

Total respect for anyone who pays the money Wednesday are asking for admission . Having said that ..... If i lived in Sheffield , I'd be there too .

Keep turning up lads & lasses ..... By the sound of it ..... We haven't started yet ....

Edited by Kernow_Blu