Sheffield Wednesday Quiz #3

I'm not sure how I managed to mark it. Work is mental at the minute.

Also, i need to try to find one of kivo's answers as well because I'm sure he's probably right but I can't find the answer online so as it stands, it's wrong. 

Nice of Tommo to volunteer to do the next one though. 

Edited by Adem Poric

3 hours ago, Last_Great_Hope said:

Yes @Adem Poric . Its not like ytou have a job, a wife and two kids to look after.

Pull your finger out man!

Stop kissing his arse. He isn't going to mark you favourably for it. Plus I'm sure the wife would understand that he has the important matter of marking and sending the results of quiz he has done for a bunch of impatient flaps on an Internet forum.

Congratulations to Beast of Boulogne.

Kivo would have won if I could have found evidence online about Jack Beech playing in two divisions with Wednesday but I couldn't so tough luck, brah.

I'm sure there anre other points of contention but I don't care.

Wrong answers:-

1) Nilsson scored at least twice.

3) Jack Beech (see above), Leon Clarke only played in the Championship for us - played in League One for others obvs.

4) Imre Varadi wasn't close, Gary Hooper scored over 50 for Celtic and 50 exactly for Scunthorpe (unlucky Ralphus).

7) I don't care if Chris Bart-Williams played in defence later on in his career, he was a midfielder so that's wrong.

8) Peter Fox - born in Scunthorpe.

9) Chapman went for approx. £600k to Chamois.

10) Jack Hunt is undisclosed everywhere I've looked and I have no idea how much that was so it's wrong, Cresswell was £950k (I think with add-ons if he played for England etc) so he's wrong, Jeffers was about £700k.

11) Bright only scored in semi finals, Fletcher was a punt hoping I'd include Scotland - I wont so he's wrong.

Best answer winner was areNOTwhatTHEYseem for his Des Walker Cup Final goalscorer answer.

Question 3 had 25 out of 25 different answers - enjoyed that.

Tommo has offered to do the next one.

q results 1.JPG

q results 2.JPG

Edited by Adem Poric