Sheffield Wednesday quiz #2

DO NOT POST ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD!

Welcome to the second Wednesday quiz in the new Trivia and Quizzes section. 

Many of you will be familiar with the rules but for those who aren't please see rules below.

Subject: Sheffield Wednesday's Global Reach

Rules
- Each question must be answered with a valid answer for that question. Any answer that is invalid will receive the maximum score for that question.
- All questions must be answered, not answering a question will receive the maximum score for that question.
- Answers that are completely wrong will receive the maximum score for that question.
- You must PM me your answers BY 5pm (BST) ON SUNDAY 16TH OCTOBER,
 DO NOT post your answers in this thread!
- Wikipedia/Google used at your own discretion. It allowed to be used it's totally up to you but where's the fun in that - as the song goes, if you use fkg Google you're a blade.

Scoring
- Scoring will be done after all entries are received.
- The score given for each question will be equal to the number of players with that same answer (example: If the question was to name a vowel and 3 people say E while 8 people said A those who said E will be scored 3 for that answer while those who said A will be scored 8).
- The final score will be the product of the scores (example: if there were 3 questions and your scores were 3, 8 and 7 your final score would be 3 * 8 * 7 = 168).
- The winner is the player with the lowest final score.

Definition of an "SWFC player" - Must have made at least one domestic appearance for SWFC in either a League, FA Cup, or League Cup game.

1. Name an African born footballer who has made over 25 appearances for SWFC.

2. Name a Scandinavian born footballer (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, or Iceland) who has made over 25 appearances for SWFC

3. Name a South American born footballer who has made over 25 appearances for SWFC.

4. Name a former SWFC player who has played in the MLS *AFTER* his time at SWFC

5. Name a United Kingdom born footballer who has played for both SWFC and for a side in the French Ligue 1

6. Name a United Kingdom born footballer who has played for both SWFC and for a side in the Italian Serie A

7. Name a United Kingdom born footballer who has both played for SWFC and been capped (at any time in his career) by a country that is not part of the UK. 

8. Name a European club side that faced SWFC in the Fairs Cup

9. Name a former SWFC player who has won at least 2 European trophies (European Cup, Champions League, Fairs Cup, UEFA Cup, Europa League, and Cup Winners Cup all count) during his playing career  

10. Name a former SWFC player who has scored over 20 goals at International level (over their career)

11. Name a former SWFC player who, during their time at SWFC, was selected for a squad at a FIFA World Cup finals.

12. Name a National side that has played a competitive match (not a friendly) at Hillsborough

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Could only think of one answer for Q4  and two for Q3, and not really sure what the Fairs Cup is so instead played 'name a European team'.

Expecting millions here.

Also answered Q10 before reading the clarification, so picked the most obvious one there too.

3 hours ago, southportdc said:

Also answered Q10 before reading the clarification, so picked the most obvious one there too.

I had a complete blank on this. Couldn't think of anyone for about 25 minutes. Still not 100% sure. Went for the only person I could think of.

12 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

I had a complete blank on this. Couldn't think of anyone for about 25 minutes. Still not 100% sure. Went for the only person I could think of.

So I thought I'd best check my answer after reading this, and the guy I thought would have scored about 40 goals in fact has 23.

STILL COUNTS