Team for Udders

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Depends how Bannan and Fletcher are after international duty.  Definitely 5 in midfield though with Fletcher up top if fit.  We will get battered playing 4-4-2 with only Bannan as a defensive midfielder.

3 hours ago, swfcjack27 said:

Chill out just people posting on a forum giving suggestions and ideas, it's why we sit in the stands on a weekend and not paid hundreds of thousands per year. Carlos' job to do the homework on their background. 

I'm perfectly calm dude. I take your point but I was only trying to remind people that the game is played between 2 teams. Yes we sit in the stands but we also get stressed about things not going our way - and end up scapegoating players and managers when we don't get what we want. This does damage us.

So hard now to pick the players as it means leaving very good players out. But away from home id like to see us play a 4-2-3-1 formation with Hutch back in DM and Jones to cover him on the bench, something like this...

Screenshot_2016-10-13-02-11-29-1.png

I'd be happy with a number of different players in that formation like swapping Hooper for Fletcher, FF for Reach, Abdi for FF etc etc 

I feel we have missed Hutch in DM this season, he's our version of a 'nasty' player to protect the back 4, something I think we need especially away from home. 

Just no Wallace!

Team at Blackburn with Reach on LW and Poodle at LB with Bannan taking a breather.  Alternatively FF on right wing, might be interesting to see if he can get to byline and get some early crosses in and start causing some mayhem down their left.   SF and Hoops upfront.

Abdi to come in with Lee moving out right if it doesn't look to be working.

I think we'd have given BHAFC a stiffer game had we stuck with first 11 at Blackburn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Westwood~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lees~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Loovens~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Pudil

Buckley~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hutchinson~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bannan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Reach

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Forestieri~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fletcher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subs

Dawson

Hunt

Sasso

Jones

Abdi

Wallace

Hooper

Huddersfield 1 - 1 The Wednesday (Att - Our end full)

Edited by paddyowl

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

westwood

hunt

lees

hutch

pudil

wallace

lee

bannan

forestieri

hooper

fletcher

that imo is our best side but i dont expect carlos to go with that as i'm sure he find a place for jones probably at hoopers expense .

Even with their current form, you would have Wallace and FF wide before Reach?

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Even with their current form, you would have Wallace and FF wide before Reach?

i dont see anything wrong with wallace's form and i think forestieri is a better player than reach , admitted he isnt playing at his best but i havnt seen anything from reach so far to say he's a better bet than FF.