Fixtures

3 hours ago, torryowl said:

i guarantee we'll play 23 at home and 23 away and if we are good enough we'll be in contention and if arnt we wont .....what order you play em in isnt important or make a scrap of difference to how many points you finish with .

Of course. I meant that with 5 out of 7 being aways, Carlos may be nervous that a poor points return over these 7 matches might see DC become twitchy.

Edited by Holmowl

If we don't get a good points tally from those games then we don't deserve to get promoted or get in the play offs anyway because we simply won't be good enough - simple as. We can't keep relying on home games to get us promoted.

14 hours ago, BD2OWL said:

Where we pick up most of our points.....

And have done consistently under CC.

The results have been better than the performances, this term at least. Would've been different had it not been for the 2 lucky injury time winners. Won't be as consistent this time around - already matched the number of home losses (2)

There's less pressure on us away from home especially against the current league leaders - at home we're expected to win hence my point.

8 hours ago, Liamswfc92 said:

The results have been better than the performances, this term at least. Would've been different had it not been for the 2 lucky injury time winners. Won't be as consistent this time around - already matched the number of home losses (2)

There's less pressure on us away from home especially against the current league leaders - at home we're expected to win hence my point.

Well yes, away from home, we certainly aren't expected to win. On our travels, our form is no better than a lower mid table side

9 hours ago, Liamswfc92 said:

Yes, OK.