Fernando

4 minutes ago, Gnarwolf said:

So you made a conclusion that was based on you're own opinion and not fact, I think that's basically the definition of speculation.

He had the best season he's ever had last season for us, and look what Istillhatestevebould posted, he may not be having the visual impact he had last season but now we have Fletcher, and Lee just keeps getting better, then there's Reach, as well as all the others, and he just doesn't stand out as much.

No, I would speculate on something that i had no idea about. For example, I speculate that Donald Trump might win the US election. 

I was at the game Tuesday. I watched it with my own eyes. i know what I saw. And what i saw was Fernando not being his usual self. I'm not speculating, i'm telling you thats what I saw. Thats a matter of fact from what I saw. 

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

It's nice that the 13 yer old girls have found these daily threads to hang out in and find like minded people. Hopefully it will help them get over this and move on with their lives.

What do you expect people to do though? just never talk about it again and pretend all is well ? 

1 minute ago, ramone said:

No, I would speculate on something that i had no idea about. For example, I speculate that Donald Trump might win the US election. 

I was at the game Tuesday. I watched it with my own eyes. i know what I saw. And what i saw was Fernando not being his usual self. I'm not speculating, i'm telling you thats what I saw. Thats a matter of fact from what I saw. 

Fair enough, agree to disagree

Personally I hated what he did, but don't give it a thought anymore.

I judge him purely on form, and right now he has gone from a must-start player to a question mark. I would certainly have him in, wide, ahead of Buckley and Wallace.

2 minutes ago, ramone said:

Not really a case agreeing to disagree. 

I just think you've misinterpreted the meaning of 'speculation'

No I still think you're wrong, I just couldn't be arsed to argue with you, but;
The evidence you offered was "I watched it with my own eyes" that is not "Firm evidence" I'm afraid, so saying he's not committed to the club on this is, by definition, speculation.
speculation
ˌspɛkjʊˈleɪʃn/
noun

1. 1.
    the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence

(Source: Google)

37 minutes ago, Gnarwolf said:

I Just think that's simply because he's not the main man anymore, we're better with him, but we're not reliant on him anymore

I thought we'd got past that after he admitted fault and apologised, or are some people still acting like jealous girl/boyfriends?

No I have no ill will towards him. But somethings can't just be swept under the carpet. You asked a question I answered it

He's not playing terribly, and I don't he can seriously be accused of a lack of effort...but there's definitely something missing compared to how he was last season.

I was watching highlights of the home leg of the Play Offs earlier, he looked so much more enthusiastic and happier in himself      a few months ago.

As other people have said, I applaud the stance the club took with him wholeheartedly, but I won't be surprised if he's not here this time in a year.

At least if he does leave then it will on our terms and not his.

1 minute ago, Blueblood said:

No I have no ill will towards him. But somethings can't just be swept under the carpet. You asked a question I answered it

I don't agree that it was swept under the carpet, it was extremely public, and the general consensus on here was that if he was to apologise and admit fault he'd be forgiven

8 minutes ago, Gnarwolf said:

I don't agree that it was swept under the carpet, it was extremely public, and the general consensus on here was that if he was to apologise and admit fault he'd be forgiven

But surely that doesn't mean it should never be mentioned again. 

1 hour ago, Southie_Owl said:

In the 4-2-3-1 formation the 2 midfield players tend sit in front of the back four controlling the midfield and allow the three midfielders playing in front of them to do the attacking with the striker.

Lee is best making runs into the box so in a 4-2-3-1 I'd be playing him in the three off the striker, not in the two midfielders that have to keep their position for most of the game. As Lee would have to spend most of the game staying outside the box.

But that's just my opinion

4-4-2 and 4-2-3-1 are the same thing just with Fessi pushed up as a second striker off Fletcher with less defensive responsibility.

He plays in a 2 man centre mid at the moment and gets in the box so I see no problem in this radically different formation with our second striker pushed slightly back into an attacking midfielder role.

3 minutes ago, Blueblood said:

But surely that doesn't mean it should never be mentioned again. 

Ideally, that's how forgiveness should work, but that's not whats going to happen here obviously, however, it doesn't need to be brought up all the time, someone started this thread to ask a simple question and it got turned into a few people speculating stuff that they have no idea about and masquerading it as fact

8 minutes ago, Gnarwolf said:

Ideally, that's how forgiveness should work, but that's not whats going to happen here obviously, however, it doesn't need to be brought up all the time, someone started this thread to ask a simple question and it got turned into a few people speculating stuff that they have no idea about and masquerading it as fact

You are very much like Barcelona.