Dublin Owls

Guest Skold

Guest Skold

Anyone interested in setting up a Dublin Owls Supporters Club. I would be happy to help set something up. Luke

Guest Infamouszigg

Not from Dublin but there is another thread with Irish Owls Just down the page

Nice to see your being helpful with our Irish counterparts, Tom.

Anyone interested in setting up a Dublin Owls Supporters Club. I would be happy to help set something up. Luke

typical free staters abandon us Nordies again.... ;-):biggrin: but the idea of setting up supporters clubs is a good idea. Maybe a few should be set up and we could keep in touch and meet up?I would say a Northern Ireland one would be enough but how many do you reckon for the Republic? Edited by Belfast Owl 2

Guest Skold

typical free staters abandon us Nordies again.... ;-):biggrin: but the idea of setting up supporters clubs is a good idea. Maybe a few should be set up and we could keep in touch and meet up?I would say a Northern Ireland one would be enough but how many do you reckon for the Republic?

Not sure of number really. i know two lads from dublin, so add them to me and thats three! there were a good few heading from dublin airport to cardiff last season. If anyone is interested pm me or mail me at itsmyluke@gmail.com. And I have no problem about having a Irish Owls Supports club or whatever!

Count me in. In Dublin and dont mind lending a hand either. There was the club a few years ago which seemed to die as the slide commenced. I can dig out an old copy. John from Tallaght direction used to run it so it would be good to give him a shout - is there still a Fan club section in the Evening Herald?

Guest Pickle66

I have been trying to set one up for South West OWls or SoS (southern Owls) for over a year now, and i have had a possible brainwave......why don't we get an EXILED OWLS Supporters group going? We could do meets in our own areas anyhow, and then who knows if people really are interested we could visit other areas, etc etc and there is also the Wednesdayite lounge at games to catch up in anyhowJust a thought so be interested to see what others think??????????

Guest nunowl6

I have been trying to set one up for South West OWls or SoS (southern Owls) for over a year now, and i have had a possible brainwave......

why don't we get an EXILED OWLS Supporters group going? We could do meets in our own areas anyhow, and then who knows if people really are interested we could visit other areas, etc etc and there is also the Wednesdayite lounge at games to catch up in anyhow

Just a thought so be interested to see what others think??????????

We in nuneaton are having an end of year bash and all owls are welcome just drop us a line and let us know if you want to come more the merrier. It is a little fund raiser aswell but more information will be available later it is normally about may time and after the last match of the season